Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't lie Dom, itts ok that you're scared :)

I found out this could definitely be a possibility. My friend is leaving for Canada on the 10th so we will be sticking around doing stuff with him, which means we won't be on our road trip.

I get loud eventually. I'll just be hugging Coolness all the time if he turns up :p

What an awesome incentive to go! :grin:

If i turn up I'm going to be hugging you all the time as i'll be constantly scared the whole time! and because i love you! :heart:

No? It's just there was a possibility of drinking, and I guess if you're not 18 you can't go into an offy :P

It really won't make any difference.

EDIT: Waaait, why are we even talking about pubs and underage. I've been going to London pubs since I've been 16 (Goonmeets ftw)

Goonfleet? EVE Online?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefkov

Bard you looking at virgin trains from Manchester? It was £50 ish when I went down in October, for a return. This is a hmmm for me now, not sure what's happening.

Well, I just asked my dad about trains, and he said he should be able to get a there and back ticket for about 20, or thereabouts, which seems reasonable. Thing is, if you book it now, it's two months away, so tickets will be cheap, but closer to the date they'll get a lot more expensive...

I went down to London with friends last summer, on the bus, and it was dirt cheap, the only problem was that the journey lasted 5 hours.

Guest Stefkov

I travelled via bus from Manchester to Wembley Stadium. It was the worst journey I have ever experienced. I am never taking a bus/coach ever again for long journeys.

I travelled via bus from Manchester to Wembley Stadium. It was the worst journey I have ever experienced. I am never taking a bus/coach ever again for long journeys.

Aye! I went on a school trip to spain once, and since we're all cheap - we had to take a coach from shetland to spain. 75 hours there and back. I was freaking 12!!!

Why did you think traveling on bus was a good idea than going on train?

Aye! I went on a school trip to spain once, and since we're all cheap - we had to take a coach from shetland to spain. 75 hours there and back. I was freaking 12!!!

Was it a flying coach!? :o

Guest Stefkov
Why did you think traveling on bus was a good idea than going on train?

I didn't. Another person suggested the idea and it was cheap.

Was it a flying coach!? :o

That's called a plane.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!