Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Hyde Park 4th-6th July N-E Meet and Mainland July 5th Meet in Holland

jayseven

I just realised, I'll be 18 by then so I can ditch my fake and worry about the pub people realising it's fake ^_^

'twas well funny saturday, was at De Hems on Macclesfield St, and the barman was like' can I see your ID'

I was like, sure. Gave it to him, he stared at it and was like 'Haha, you're definitely old enough, take it as a compliment'.

</total off-topic mumbles>

• Replies 878
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow J7, that 1000 blank cards thing seems like an awesome idea, even though my mind isn't anywhere near abstract enough for it! I'm still gonna propose it to some mates soon though, have a day out in the park or round a house playing it and making a ton of cards, I'm totally in for that on the day!

Alright guys put me down for joining in on this fun and Jay,you can probably put me down for staying in your hostel place. Seems the most ideal.

:yay:

I was wondering the other day if you were coming. Oh, and yeah i have got your MSN, i just don't really chat to people on there much

I've been to Efteling when we went to Holland on a school trip. Was probably around 1992. My favourite ride, I think was called The Python. Has it changed much since then?

It shure has its bigger now with more roller coasters and tons of other stuff.

well let us know if you come

Guest Stefkov
*points stefkov towards the first post in this thread for prices and places*

Mundi if you can make it that will be ACE!

I'm lazy k.

I will check them. It'd be easier if they just said 'Come to us you pay ... and the rooms are nice' followed by some pictures. That's all.

You don't realise how frustrating it really is to do all the hard work.

Go to the first post, find the spoiler tag for accomodation, then look for the bit where it says "this is most likely where I'll be going". There's a link that has pictures and everything. The whole reason I'm not re-posting that over and over is because lazy people can't be bothered to go through the thread and see what's what. Which is kind of why it's on the first page, in the first post. I appreciate that it's hassle checking it -- but it's like ten minutes of your time.

Yes, I'm slightly drunk and rather irritable, and have most likely blown everything out of proportion, but I don't care. I know where I'm going to be on the 5th of july, and I know where I'll be sleeping that night. Sort yourselves out people.

(and yes, mundi, you pay on arrival. Best pay in CASH, too, so they don't charge for teh card.)

I will try to bring worldly Icelandic goods!

When I went, one the first night I had a pair of truly delicious escallops, although the meat was unidentifiable to anyone in my party. As such, a dining partner (and friend of mine) decreed it was Icelandic White Rhinoceros. If he was correct, I would greatly appreciate some more of 'em.

:smile:

Oh, and Mr. Jayseven, sir! Add me to the definitely list!

When I went, one the first night I had a pair of truly delicious escallops, although the meat was unidentifiable to anyone in my party. As such, a dining partner (and friend of mine) decreed it was Icelandic White Rhinoceros. If he was correct, I would greatly appreciate some more of 'em.

I shall go hunt for them in the morning!

the list is redundant. I don't know how accurate it is, and I haven't added recent pages worth of people who're going for sure. Is 'who're' even a word? I will be conducting a proper register about a week before the event though, so yeah.

jayseven, you're a legend, you brought us BISH and you have brought us 1000 blank white cards, which I played yesterday with two of my mates and we had an immensely awesome time with it. I'm gonna try and archive all our cards(papers more like, cos we didn't have card) somehow, but I don't have a darn scanner.

I tell you, just for the fun of that game(despite my relative suckiness), I'm even more tempted to come to the meetup for it. My mates loved it!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!