N-Europe

Where is the weirdest place you have fallen asleep?

Coolness Bears

Guest Stefkov

I fell asleep on the floor of a Spanish hotel room. God knows how I got there. Not the floor but Spain...I was made to sleep on the floor cos someone else slept in my room

Can't say I've slept anywhere interesting though.

I fell asleep on the floor of a Spanish hotel room. God knows how I got there. Not the floor but Spain...I was made to sleep on the floor cos someone else slept in my room

Can't say I've slept anywhere interesting though.

Of course not. Spain is terribly uninteresting. :heh:

But seriously, how do you end up in another country and you don't know how you got there?

I feel asleep for pretty much all of Oceans 12 at the cinema but from what I saw it was shit anyway.

Once I woke up in a room I had never been in before face down on a pile of clothes. Literally had no idea where I was. Turns out I had wondered into my mates housemates room in the night and just decided to continue sleeping on her clothes. Fortunatly she wasn't in the room or indeed house at the time.

I dread falling asleep on planes or trains. On planes I always feel so goddamn weird waking up - all uncomfortable, air-con blasting at me, legs dying... it's probably the whole "i was last conscious hundreds of miles away" thing that gets me the most. But yeah, sleeping around other people that I don't know... Can't :P It's bad enough when I'm camping that i worry I'll snore and others will know it's me.

Fell asleep in a hospital once, waiting for my appointment. It was during my 'dress like a hobo' days (yes I know; if you saw me now you'd never believe I ever left that period, but trust me..) so yeah, got weird looks.

Drifted off on picnics with my ex before. Simply awesome way to wake up though.

*stabs own eyeballs at memories*

I used fall asleep during IT class a lot (my god it was a boring class) and I once caught a couple of hours kip on the Hebrides, in a nearby empty field. I've also fallen asleep while watching Scarface (on two separate occasions - as a result, I still haven't seen most of the bleeding movie) , and I think I fell asleep while playing Rome Total War. I say I think, I settled down at 4pm and the next thing I remember it was 8:30pm and I had conquered Greece without knowing it.