N-Europe

Apologise to NoE

dazzybee

This is for all you people (my eyes on you Owen ;) ) who constantly moaned about NoE - no, moaning is too polite, viciously ripped them apart, questioned their skill, integrity and intelligence. I think they deserve an apology and a small round of applause with the Mario Kart and Wii Fit news (please no one bring up Brawl) - credit where credit is due!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The good thing about up to Brawl is that I have a load of games to get between now and Brawl. That's why i'm not as angry about it just now.

Though it's still no excuse about Brawl. Not so much we need to wait ages, they just make up excuses about the delay. If they just said "It's not ready yet, it will maybe by May" then i'd be happy with that. Just sometihng on the status would do me fine.

I don't want Mario Kart or Wii Fit as much as brawl so no.

It's like Christmas morn but waking up to find your parents bought you Cindy instead of Barbie.

I loled ^_^

"FUCK THIS SHIT, CINDY IS A WHORE!"

______

Erm anyway, I'm not really bothered about release dates, my life doesn't revolve around game release dates, I'm just happy they get here :heh:

This is for all you people (my eyes on you Owen ;) ) who constantly moaned about NoE - no, moaning is too polite, viciously ripped them apart, questioned their skill, integrity and intelligence. I think they deserve an apology and a small round of applause with the Mario Kart and Wii Fit news (please no one bring up Brawl) - credit where credit is due!!!

Lol.

10 Char

LOL! Love how you mentioned me you swine! ;)

I can't disagree that the Mario Kart and Wii Fit date is bloody brilliant! So well done to NOE for that!

Don't get me started on Brawl.

I only apologise to anyone on here i irritate by slagging off NOE, it's nothing to do with the members on here, i'm annoyed with NOE. : peace:

Do people not realise the amount of translation that has to go into Brawl...A game that wasn't finished programming wise long before it came out in Japan.

Even though translation started last year in June/July and the fact that it would take a month tops to translate everything if they had people that worked on it properly :heh:

Lets take a toprhy into an example. To read it, translate and redo would take 2 minutes. So that's 20 an hour if they have one person and slob abit.

Translations isn't much of an excuse, it takes barely anytime to do it.

I guess I really am the only one impressed with NoE at the moment! I can just see how difficult it would be to translate Brawl, I would rather they gave us a release date and stuck to it than keep delaying and delaying (which I know they have done!) We will get Brawl before the summer!!!

And on a personal note, I much prefer Mario Kart (and need Wii Fit :) )

LOL! Love how you mentioned me you swine! ;)

I can't disagree that the Mario Kart and Wii Fit date is bloody brilliant! So well done to NOE for that!

Don't get me started on Brawl.

I only apologise to anyone on here i irritate by slagging off NOE, it's nothing to do with the members on here, i'm annoyed with NOE. : peace:

:) hee hee

They'll announce Brawl for this friday tomorrow, I can feel it.........

I Will Not !!!! the bad outweighs the good in my opinion, you wait months for star catalogue items to not be delivered and even longer to reply to e-mails & that's if you are lucky enuff to get a reply.

If i ever get a reply from NOE i will frame it & put it on e-bay

"Hey palm. Meet face."

By the way wasn't Wii Fit released in Japan in December? I don't expect there would be too much text in that game in comparison to an RPG so it's kind of funny how it takes NoE four months to get localization done.

It's even more funny when you consider that it only took just under three months for Microsoft to localize Lost Odyssey for Europe.