N-Europe

LostWinds

Tellyn

Have you SEEN the amount of shit Gameloft are bringing to Japan, and eventually the US and Europe? Mobile phone ports with no major additions or changes.

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=109&STORY=/www/story/03-27-2008/0004781496&EDATE=

With games set to launch in Europe, Unites States and Japan, Gameloft

is planning a diverse line-up that consists of Block Breaker Deluxe,

Midnight Pool, Midnight Bowling and TV Show King. Each game will either be

completely original to WiiWare or vastly enhanced and redone for the

platform.

Not too bad, and to me they're not well known franchises.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
It seems that the game can be beaten in 2 and a half hours, 1 guy finished it fully in just under 2 hours! Its supposed to be great though so I will still give it a shot.

Yeah...thats ashame...but i'll be buying this and Final Fantasy (i think) on WiiWare launch day! Now gotta get me some points! :yay:

Nah, from what i've played it's pretty short. When I went back to play this earlier, there was icons for wind powers you could use, I had about 3 of them and that was almost half the amount of icons there, and I played that for 58 minutes.

A sequel has been announced by Frontier, it appears that they plan to turn Lost Winds into a series. Fantastic news. :D

Where/how did you play it Shadow?

And I remember in a developer interview that Frontier said that Lost Winds is a short game if you purposely rush through it. But if you soak everything in and do everything that there is to do, it'll last you a lot longer.

If you don't go through the main game and explore everywhere, it'll last longer by collecting items. I'm all for a sequel.

How did I play it? Mwahahaha, it's a secret.

All thanks to a friend that couldn't be bothered waiting for games to be released here, so got a US Wii instead.

What is it that makes this game fun? From the gameplay videos I've seen it's all basic platforming without any holes to fall into with some very simple Fire/Water puzzles, and the wiimote jumping looks awkward.

this game is great nice and simple story, good level design, new way of playing (you have to blow your main character all over the place) the visuals are a lust for your eyes (although you can see the lack of good textures. but all in all its good enough) the atmosphere is awesome and gives you a great feeling true out the game, the whole 2.5D fits the game really good although sometimes you would love to explore what is behind or within a home, rock or bush.

i would give this game a 91% score! based on these findings

What is it that makes this game fun? From the gameplay videos I've seen it's all basic platforming without any holes to fall into with some very simple Fire/Water puzzles, and the wiimote jumping looks awkward.

Anybody?--