N-Europe

The DFS Advert

ReZourceman

Rez that link sucked. You Fail.

As for DFS, furniture village, whatever; I hate them all and will continue to buy my sofas from YMCA thankyouverymuch. Why don't they quit pretending that they're selling anything outside of a sale and just sell the furniture at a third of the price from the beginning? That way they could advertise "we don't do sales, we're just economical." a few times a year rather than having to make new adverts for the blue cross sale/january sale/winter sale/summer sale/whateverrr, and save money that way?

I hate that Odeon advert, with all the people dissapearing. It's rubbish.

Its not so bad. It's far better than the usual DFS advert

DFS SALE NOW ON SO GET ON DOWN TO DFS. THATS DFS WHERE EVERY SOFA IS HALF PRICE or more WE'VE GOT THREE PIECE RECLINERS CORNER SOFAS EVERYTHING TO SUIT YOUR NEEDS SO GET ON DOWN TO DFS THATS DFS WHERE THERES A SALE AT DFS THIS SOFA ONLY £4.99

I openly swear at anyone I catch laughing at this holocaust of an advert.

Although it is nowhere near as bad as that f**king public transport one that lasts about 5 minutes!

I saw that on C4 the other day, it was so long it took up the ENTIRE break! I gotta admit it was somewhat effective though, in that I actually watched all the way to the end to find out what the fuck it was for. Ken needs to sort himself out though and start spending our money on better things, I'm pretty sure it isn't cheap to take out a whole ad break during primetime viewing...

Not seen this DFS one, and don't intend to, fucking Sofas.

If anyone sees that at the cinema and laughs while I'm there I might throw something at them.

Thats a good plan.

Would you beleive out of all the films Ive seen recently, it got the biggest laugh before No Country for Old Men.

Couldnt believe it. Just felt like saying to them "Get out. Just go right now" :shakehead

Thats just the usual advert crap. One over streched half assed idea thats not very well exicuted because/and the product is pushed so into your face with a bunch of messages regarding it any impact the advert had regards entertainment value is lost.

People tend to be a bit more relaxed and laugh a little more readly at the cinema, I dont think most people would laugh at this advert if they saw it on

TV, if they did they would be total morons ;) .