N-Europe

The N-E BISH-o-rama.

jayseven

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vib ribbon is one of the hardest ones one there, that games still sells for like 40£

its rare.

*nods* i guess the phrase i'm looking for here is MUA-HAHAHA~ :heart: you neednt be exact with my list ~ i'll accept clever interpretations - depends how clever, and how drunk i am when scoring ^__^

(no interpretive dance, please) :yay:

I don't have the best camera in the World as you can clearly see, but here are a few simple one's :-

Tellyn - An issue of N-Gamer

l_9eb7a75e8ab8b335b3dcd53829b4e007.jpg

Tellyn - Elephant

l_569088e9a07ce2588761aa449c183e0f.jpg

Twozzok - Purple It's the shirt!

l_2a7e2df769aa314b0c101200bff5896c.jpg

Twozzok - Small Lego Indiana Jones' gun.

l_22d3568aa93ac513a01d4d3a33d834eb.jpg

MadDogUK - The Mayfair Property Card From Monopoly Blurry, but look at the color!

l_1a4c959f02b82543a2dd736e4480f4a2.jpg

MadDogUK - A Card Tower, 3 Cards High This actually took me about 30minutes to do :indeed: but it was good fun : peace:

l_c6901c882756da0c0589a4cbb9512e40.jpg

thirtynine - N-Europe

l_e0387f600c653c3244c4549d4d8468f5.jpg

very nice :) I managed to find a few more things 'round the flat. Was going to do some outside ones today, but will save them for tomorrow.

Conzer - A sticker that says "rides" in red

dsc00098ma8.jpg

^ Made it from those play.com receipts you get :P

Dyson - a picture of someone taking a picture for the BISH game

dsc00259wp7.jpg

I like this challenge :P Wanted to take a picture of me in the foreground, with shorty doing a BISH in the background though.

Haggis -Two Ducks

dsc00099nt9.jpg

These are two LUCKY DUCKS!

Haggis - Zach Braff

dsc00104ex5.jpg

Me and my buddy! Real grin, n'all.

Rummy - Two colours from four for clothing

dsc00106vr6.jpg

Dodgy one this... Shoe, and it's brown with green paint on it and yellow-orangey logo? :S

Twozzok - Purple

dsc00103hf3.jpg

I was holding a liquitab in between my front teeth, and then i realised they dissolve in water, and i was getting a funny taste in my mouth...

Dyson - A picture of someone taking a picture for the BISH game.

020208194705ya6.jpg

Stefkov - Jesus

(ok, hes my brother, but the resemblance is striking! eh? eh?)

dsc00354oc4.jpg

MadDogUKnumbers - Card tower, 3 cards high

dsc00357ee2.jpg

Shorty - Post it note face

dsc00358mp8.jpg

Jayseven - Ransom note

dsc00359rc7.jpg

Jayseven - someone lying face down in grass

dsc00360rn7.jpg

Tellyn - Ngamer

dsc00361qy4.jpg

Twozzok - Tall

dsc00362td3.jpg

MadDogUKnumbers - Mayfair card

dsc00363bh2.jpg

Goddamn, I've spent the last two hours scouring my house! Prepared to be dazzled N-Ers! I still can't find my monopoly though, got a few I'll do later(plus the others I am at a loss for) and that blasted card tower keeps falling down damn you! I got off to a great start too, cos I've never done them before, then it all went downhill :(

Btw jayseven, are people gonna tell us that our photos aren't good enough before the end of the comp if they're not good enough? I've got quite a few - I accidentally wrote on my finger with permanent marker and decided to make the most of it!

Tellyn's Elephant

elephant.jpg

Dyson's Crystal Xbox

crystalxbox.jpg

Dyson's Picture of someone taking a BISH picture(terrible webcam quality of me and the elephant)

photos.jpg

thirtynine's N-Europe

ne1.jpg

ne2.jpg

Stefkov's Old Man(well, MY old man actually :P)

oldman.jpg

How lucky was I to look at my wall after I read the BISH list and see these 3 real pandas for bluey!(tho arguably it's a picture)

pandas.jpg

Notice how I ever so stylishly matched Twozzok's Pink between my sister's SP and wall? :D

pink.jpg

Rather handily just yesterday opened myself a brand new purple toothbrush for Twozzok's Purple...(i dont look this tardy when i actually brush my teeth, honest!)

purple.jpg

Got thirtynine.'s solved rubik's cube

rubik.jpg

Followed by my own efforts at Twozzok's Tall

tall.jpg

And then his Spicey, which I spent ages laying out...

spice1.jpg

only to put it all away again and suddenly realise I had forgotten myself >.<, was too lazy to take it out though, so here I present...Spicey!

spice2.jpg

For Daniel I present my silly hat...

sillyhat.jpg

...and an age old school photo of myself in like Reception! Concealed my bro and sis and other photos from the frame cos I don't think people will appreciate it's embarrasingness lol...

school1.jpg

It was actually second choice to my rather literal, SCHOOL photo, of the entire school, but it's so big and I'm so small you can't tell it's me;

school2.jpg

And then last of all, I present to you...Shorty's request for the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!

wholeworld.jpg

A rather pleasant 2 and a half hours of my life wasted XD! Enjoyed it, now I'm gonna sleep, then get up early to build my tower of cards out of my ridiculous cracker packet...