Mafia game #mine

MoogleViper

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote:Zell

I dont think a "potion maker" will be a good character

If you would please, you're evidence against MBAM, and why I can trust you. If you supply both i'll vote for MBAM. However I'm taking this as truth from you. If she's lynched and your claims prove false i'll do all in my power to lynch you next.

Please.

10chr

Because im sure that if we dont get rid of him he will target nintendohnut again.

I wish nintentohnut would investigate me already and prove im good.

It's my power, I'm using it on people when I think it is most useful. As for your power.... I have not seen you contribute at all to the game in terms of information at all. Surely you must have something?

The same goes for MadDog, all he has done is vote and when asked questions, failed to answer them.

As for Zell, I will hold off on my vote for now, because I want to hear from MBAM or MadDog in reply to LazyBoy's questions. But I have a feeling that Zell, as potion maker, can choose each night to use a potion but he chooses who to target and what to do to them. However, I also suspect that he only has a limited number of each potion (I don't know this for sure, I'm guessing). I will still vote for him, but not until MadDog (or MBAM) answers LazyBoy's question.

MadDog: if you are so desperate to lynch MBAM you will secure my vote by answering Lazy's question.

Guys please, i really think we need to take out Zell. Hes either mafia or a bad neutral. Hes dangerous and i really think we need to take him out, if im wrong you can lynch me.

Well I'm sure if you are wrong the fact that you are campaigning so much against someone who wasn't evil will work a lot against you. If you are right, and Zell is mafia, you will be proven to be good, but if not...you will look rather suspicious.

Here's one random question right out of the blue lol. Just suddenly remembered something from ages ago:

Vote: Nintendohnut

If i say why chances are i wont last till day 5.

After carefull consideration:

VOTE CHANGE: No Lynch

Can you explain that please? I know it was ages ago, but I wanted to know at the time what was going on, just never got round to it. What did you mean by "If i say why chances are i wont last till day 5"??

Night 8 is now over

The mercenary was out investigating. But the mafia Don didn’t want him to investigate one of his own.

Gizmo is dead. He was the mercenary. He would offer his services to other people until he earned enough credits to perform his own actions. (Good)

--------------------

The mayor will have wished he had stayed somewhere else.

Shino is dead. He was the mayor. He was in hiding from the mafia and had to stop at a different person’s house each night. If they were good he would survive. He had a double vote. (Good)

People playing (15) 8 is a majority:

Calza

Coolness Bears

Cube

DomJcg

Ellmeister

Esequiel

Gaggle64

Haggis

Lazyboy

MadDog91UK

martinist

MBAM

Nintendohnut

welsh_gamer

Zell

Day 9 begins now

We have to vote for someone, and now. I personally am looking at either:

DomJcg

Ellmeister

MadDog

(purely because we have no real leads and we also have no info on these people. I would either like some info, or for us to just get a move on in this game)

Also: has Coolness posted in this game at all?! What the hell is he doing?

As Gizmo was in this little group I'm in, he told me what he was going to do for that night. The person he attempted to investigate was Ellmeister. And since:

The mercenary was out investigating. But the mafia Don didn’t want him to investigate one of his own.

Vote: Ellmeister