N-Europe

Mundi

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless this whole time his act has been to convince us he never lies, and so we all assume he will only pick good characters, then

BAM!

Herpes

The same could be said about you.

You, the main pro-townie activist, chose some kind of manipulating role and

WHAM!

Gonorreia

The same could be said about you.

You, the main pro-townie activist, chose some kind of manipulating role and

WHAM!

Gonorreia

Lol to be fair I've been mafia twice and investigator twice. It will all depend on the role I get, and I really can't remember what my choices were. I'm only so forward because I actually have information to use! I reckon you're just bitter :heh:

Also: you completely destroyed the humour in my statement by using it in the next post. I was proud of that and everything *cries*

Lol to be fair I've been mafia twice and investigator twice. It will all depend on the role I get, and I really can't remember what my choices were. I'm only so forward because I actually have information to use! I reckon you're just bitter :heh:

Also: you completely destroyed the humour in my statement by using it in the next post. I was proud of that and everything *cries*

Me, bitter? After your humilliation in the Space Mafia?

I can't be bitter, considering I already infuriated you enough in that game.

And I'm sorry 'bout ruining the joke...

Me, bitter? After your humilliation in the Space Mafia?

I can't be bitter, considering I already infuriated you enough in that game.

And I'm sorry 'bout ruining the joke...

Oh yeah I was so annoyed that nobody listened to me...but it was fine because in the end I was happy in the knowledge that I was totally right about everyone lol. Gave me such an ego boost!

No worries about the joke, there's plenty more where that came from *frantically calls writers*

You mean can? Lol My reputation proceeds me.

Of course, I'm only loud when I have information. If I get a crappy role where all I can do is roleblock or protect (admittedly not too crappy but still) then I won't have much to say.

In some ways I don't like being an investigator. It makes me open my big mouth way too much.

Of course, I'm only loud when I have information. If I get a crappy role where all I can do is roleblock or protect (admittedly not too crappy but still) then I won't have much to say.

In some ways I don't like being an investigator. It makes me open my big mouth way too much.

Stealth edit'd

ANd your just saying that just in case ;) I KNOW YOUR GAME DOHNUT!

I love you really, you make the game fun.

Big, BIG mouth. You alone were the main nuisance I had to deal with in these past Mafia games.

Well, you found out about me, darksnowman and Lazyboy without any solid proof to back it up.

Isn't it Precedes?

Big, BIG mouth. You alone were the main nuisance I had to deal with in these past Mafia games.

Well, you found out about me, darksnowman and Lazyboy without any solid proof to back it up.

Isn't it Precedes?

Well no, admittedly not solid evidence :p but to be fair I'm damn proud that I was right about you three, shows that I can read into things (a little too much!) I had a big mouth but the thing is, the more that people talk in the games the more mistakes they make. If I can get a mafia player to give me lots of details about themseves (obviously made up) and keep talking then it's more likely to slip up. That's why I constantly badger for information, and it often works. I have suspicions about people, so I get them to talk as much as possible, then I look at what they've said in great detail. Works, usually, although obviously it is wrong now and again, at which point everyone starts to hate me :(

To make people still like me, I will try not to talk so much any more :(

Dammit Giz you weren't to figure that out! Foiled! (you're gonna be so annoyed if we're both in the mafia and this gets me and others killed lol). Two other things: awesome stealth edit, and I love you too! How could I not after you saved my life? :D

And yes. It is precede. Although proceed also means "go before" so I think I can get away with it :heh:

Well no, admittedly not solid evidence :p but to be fair I'm damn proud that I was right about you three, shows that I can read into things (a little too much!) I had a big mouth but the thing is, the more that people talk in the games the more mistakes they make. If I can get a mafia player to give me lots of details about themseves (obviously made up) and keep talking then it's more likely to slip up. That's why I constantly badger for information, and it often works. I have suspicions about people, so I get them to talk as much as possible, then I look at what they've said in great detail. Works, usually, although obviously it is wrong now and again, at which point everyone starts to hate me :(

To make people still like me, I will try not to talk so much any more :(

Dammit Giz you weren't to figure that out! Foiled! (you're gonna be so annoyed if we're both in the mafia and this gets me and others killed lol). Two other things: awesome stealth edit, and I love you too! How could I not after you saved my life? :D

And yes. It is precede. Although proceed also means "go before" so I think I can get away with it :heh:

Knowing my luck, we will be.

Edit: I actually shouldn't comment on Moogle's game since it's still going.