N-Europe

Space Mafia

Cube

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking about Gaggle too. In a non sexual way.

Vote:Gaggle64

Now now, you can be honest with me.

Anyway, looks like I've been cornered here so I guess I should explain. I am a GemH'dar, a drug controlled alien soldier. Somewhere about here someone has a drug I need to be myself. Until then I'm neutral character, and I have to use my power each night or I die myself. I don't know if the person who holds is good or evil. I've mostly been going after characters who sound like possible holders, or people who don't post. So far, no luck. :(

Day 8 is over

8 is a majority

Gaggle64 (8) Tellyn, Mundi, LazyBoy, Shino, Eenuh, Vicar, darksnowman, martinist

The Alien was fast. It took the whole town to chase it into a trap. The town poured molten lead over the creature.

Gaggle64 is dead. He was a Xenomorph (Alien). He had to wipe out the town (Neutral).

There are 13 players left

darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Jonnas

LazyBoy

martinist

MoogleViper

Mundi

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Shino

Tellyn

Vicar

Night 8 begins now.

Oh well done guys, sorry I was away for the day.

And just to explain, I guess I was the investigator who someone slept with last night. That is probably why there are no CSIs. (even though Captain Jack is GAY, Cube. Come on... ;) )

By the way,I see nobody thinks I'm right about Dark and Lazy so I'll give it up....for now! Sorry guys, I'm just so goddam suspicious now that I think everyone is evil. If we get info saying you're evil though...lol. If not I'll make the biggest apology ever. Love you both, hope you dont both hate me for being suspicious of everyone, its this game... *puts on serious actor voice* ....it does....things....to people's minds...

Night 8 is over

A man was depressed. In retaliation he attacked the android that depressed him and damaged it's memory once more. The man was to depressed to do anything else.

---

A woman knew who she had to kill in order to save the future. She threw grenades at the machine disguised as a woman.

Mundi is dead. He was Six (Battlestar Galactica). She used her looks to distract people (Evil).

There are 12 players left. 7 is a majority.

darksnowman

Dyson

Eenuh

Jonnas

LazyBoy

martinist

MoogleViper

My Buttons are Magic!

Nintendohnut

Shino

Tellyn

Vicar

Day 9 begins now. CSI's are available.

(even though Captain Jack is GAY, Cube. Come on... )

He's bisexual.