• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 is a majority

darksnowman (4) MoogleViper, gaggle64, Oxigen_Waste, Tellyn

No Lynch (1) Brian Mcoy, darksnowman

Vicar (6) Gizmo, Ellmiester, LazyBoy, My Buttons are Magic!, Mundi, mr-paul

Dyson (1) DomJcg

I don't know Vicar, if you really are innocent, you can give us the results of your investigations. A doctor will probably protect you, I mean, the Mafia already knows you can investigate, so you're a target anyway.

But, Nintendohnut being born on Night 3? Seems suspicious. And the Aliens are definately evil

Vote: Nintendohnut

Alright then plz change your votes

I´m River Tam (Firefly) I can read minds I´m good and I win when there is not threat left.

The info I have is (I´m not going to say names but you can ask later)

I know who my brother is and what he can do

Mcoy has been lured into a trap (I already told you guy´s this like 5 times)

and I know who is the leader of Torchwood is.

The CSI info I have is

Coolness Bears had only protected Eenuh

and the guy who killed Calza where born on night three

this is every thing I have I DID NOT Copy past this so I'm not braking the rules .

am I off the hook ?

I don't know Vicar, if you really are innocent, you can give us the results of your investigations. A doctor will probably protect you, I mean, the Mafia already knows you can investigate, so you're a target anyway.

But, Nintendohnut being born on Night 3? Seems suspicious. And the Aliens are definately evil

Vote: Nintendohnut

Where, at any point in this game, does anyone say I was born on night 3? I wasn't born on night 3! I've been posting from day 1!

You're still not telling the truth. You said you had info on nintendohnut. The fact that you continue to lie ups the suspiscion.

STOP ASKING HIM!

Jesus, if you want info on me, put some pressure on me! Stop pressuring someone, he has said everything he knows, and if he has info on me I DONT WANT IT REVEALED.

If you keep asking I guess you are just fishing for information - which in my opinion is suspicious. Do we know who LazyBoy is anyone?

You're still not telling the truth. You said you had info on nintendohnut. The fact that you continue to lie ups the suspiscion.

Who is the leader of torchwood?

ok I know I'm stepping on a land mine now but I'm still in

The leader of Torchwood is nintendohnut.

I have no idea what he can do because I don´t watch Torchwood.

Any questions?

Jesus, if you want info on me, put some pressure on me! Stop pressuring someone, he has said everything he knows, and if he has info on me I DONT WANT IT REVEALED.

If you keep asking I guess you are just fishing for information - which in my opinion is suspicious. Do we know who LazyBoy is anyone?

I have asked you. Really, go look. Twice now. I'm actually helping you by giving you time, so how about keeping up. Jeeze.

No Vicar, I am a dead man. You have told everyone who I am.

I am indeed the leader of Torchwood, Captain Jack. I am the CSI investigator who was roleblocked the other day leading to a lack of CSIs. I do three each night, and this is the important bit, then I lose them all and other players can take them. I remember one each night, which is also given out so as long as everyone posts their CSIs then I basically have very little to do. Tonight I got that whatever killed Calza was born on night 3, which Vicar got from Cube anyway so that is useless.

Anyone have any more questions? In case you didn't know, I am good (obviously, as captain jack quite frankly kicks arse)

I will need protection tonight please, I am going to be a target now (thanks Vicar)