Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe 2008 Meetup!

Strider

Jay... those words are like honey unto my ears.

Nightwolf can entertain the others and play Streetmate or whatever kids these days do while we... catch up on the past twenty odd years. Twill be a hoot!

roffles, streetmate! How I loved that show... So it's a date?

haha you're missing out ash :P, aww shadow, we'll get you with jayseven and see what happens! xD

or maybe not, considering jayseven has other plans :P

Wha? I ain't the slut around here, I thought that was clear? oooh... he went there

;)

Ok well, i hope people are realising that this is actually happening now. I still want to arrange a gathering in sheffield around august/september time, too, and I hope that other people organise others! There's enough of me to go around, if anyone wants some.

*tumbleweed; the wind whistles*

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

roffles, streetmate! How I loved that show... So it's a date?

Wha? I ain't the slut around here, I thought that was clear? oooh... he went there

;)

Ok well, i hope people are realising that this is actually happening now. I still want to arrange a gathering in sheffield around august/september time, too, and I hope that other people organise others! There's enough of me to go around, if anyone wants some.

*tumbleweed; the wind whistles*

SHEFFFFFFFIELD MEET. Now I will be at that one too, I mean I have to being your stalker and all.

Did I mention I'm usually quite drunk when I meet new people? And old people, and small people, and green people, and pink elephants...

Talking occasionally occurs, but I think I'll stick to the drink and the Go :D

I have a feeling that I'll be DOA (lol, how clever of me!!11!3), hence lessening the embarrassment. Also, I'll bring a mini keg.

Should I mention that I'm unlikely to talk unless someone talks to me? :heh: I'm a reactionary, you see ;).

haha you're missing out ash :P, aww shadow, we'll get you with jayseven and see what happens! xD

EDIT: shadow shup :P

Missing out by what? Not going to the meet up or not joining the crowd and hitting on the internet girl?

EDIT: shadow shup :P

Hey don't go getting my hopes all up now :heh:

Coolness, i'll find you and make you join in! Your not getting out easily.

I'll still be 18 by then!

Missing out by what? Not going to the meet up or not joining the crowd and hitting on the internet girl?

Well, if it turns into a hitting on the internet girl fest, then you're more than welcome to join me to go to the trocadero to get away from the internet creepiness.

Hey. I'll be going to trocadero. It's only, like, the best place on the planet.

Anyone who wants to play me on 3rd Strike will get a shafting :heh:

Outrun 2 Special Edition or whatever it's called is my fave game there. Whenever I see it with my mates I have to play it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!