Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Rainbow six Vegas 2

Jimjebus

Just In case some one has already done this , I'm sorry i was not aware but The first look of New Rainbow six Vegas 2 looks good and i played the first one on xbox allot so i thought i make a thread about the game.

All i know is that the game so far is going to be for Xbox 360 , Play-station 3 and The PC No news of a Mac version or a Wii version

I'm using Game spot just because I'm lazy to show off some images via links.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/image_viewer/frame_lead.php?pid=944072&img=1&sid=undefined

when clicking on the link more images are on there.

http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/action/rainbowsixvegas2/news.html?sid=6184590&mode=recent

For the news and first looks .

rb6v2ch4.th.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved playing R6V single player on my PC. Setting your teammates at a door, using the camera to select targets, standing at a second door, ordering them to flash and clear, then bursting in with smokes and night vision. It was a very cool game. Since playing that I've bought a 360 and am now very much looking forward to playing the co-op mode of this sequel title with my flatmate.

Wow, it's like a video of how not to play R6 :blank: those guys would've got the hostages killed twelve times over.
It would make the visible, but not that visible...
Yeah just seen some shots with the visible sights in, a bit silly, but its a video game yknow, you also have HUD floating in your eyes that tells you how much ammo you have, nobody points out the lack of logic there :heh:

• 2 weeks later...
Wonder this time around , the xbox 360 will get a co-op terrorist hunt achievement for Doing what is said , unlike last time where i spent ages playing co-op slit screen and did not get the achievement

Yeah loads of people did that. I went through T-Hunt with the guys from work just for the hell of it as its such a blast to play. One night we just played the LVU Capmus level just because its easy as hell to boost on it.

Wonder this time around , the xbox 360 will get a co-op terrorist hunt achievement for Doing what is said , unlike last time where i spent ages playing co-op slit screen and did not get the achievement

Which achievement do you mean? Because I've been doing the co-op t-hunts with my cousin (split screen) and we got an achievement for completing them all yesterday. Although we hadn't actually done all the maps...

Also can you only have a maximum of 2 players split screen, or can you have more?

(I know I shouldn't really be posting questions about the first game in it's sequels thread but what the hell)!

• 2 weeks later...