N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

P.S. i think CB is the truth, watch the ones that want him dead.

Shorty wishes to point out that at one point, everyone wanted Coolness Bears dead. Many members, almost a majority, voted for Coolness Bears, but then it would appear that a power was used to end the day early. Since we were told that Coolness Bears = Tphi, an admin and head of the forum, it follows that such a character could be the mafia Don. An admin could easily use a power the "shuts down the forum early" (or however it was phrased). Shorty wonders why everyone changed their mind regarding Coolness Bears. Shorty thinks that if Coolness Bears is really tphi then he is probably the head of the mafia....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 7 is now over

Again, the forum couldn't decide who to chase off.

There are 17 players remaining (9 is a majority)

Bluejay

Calza

Coolness Bears

Domjcg

Eenuh

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Vicar

Night 7 begins now

Night 7 is now over

A banned member sent an admin a stack load of spam e-mails.

The admin would have to spend the night sifting through all of them.

A thread appeared in the general chat.

"Omg! My house just burned down!"

However, the thread starter was banned before he could read any of the replies.

Vicar has been banned. He was Dante, the member who didn't say much, but saw alot. (Member / Silent watcher)

There are 16 players remaining (9 is a majority)

Bluejay

Calza

Coolness Bears

Domjcg

Eenuh

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

(Sorry if you got a PM for a Marvel Mafia, that's just my stupid auto-fill playing up)

Day 8 begins now

Vote: MoogleViper

jayseven is beginning to suspect all the people mentioned in his earlier post for their silence over the point in question, but also believes that Dom's info is correct due to his other investigations, so will concentrate on this individual for now.

Ok guys, here's what I got:

-First, I investigated CB a while ago and found out he was Tphi. I assumed he was the godfather;

-Moogleviper seemed to trust CB very easily, so I decided to investigate him. I got that he killed Tellyn, thus proving Domjcg right. I was silenced, so I could say nothing;

-Last night, I investigated Shorty and what I got was that he is the leader of the mafia.

I'm as confused as you guys, but if Shorty's character does end with an "y", then he's Platty, Obi Admin Kenobi.

Vote: Shorty

Well, as a miracle is that i'm still alive, shall we get on with the games? and get back to Moogle explaining why I'm wrong despite evidence saying I'm right?

Vote: Moogleviper for like, the fact that he is a bad man/time bomber

Moogle did not say you were wrong. Moogle said that he thought you were wrong as Moogle did not recieve any keywords from chairdriver.

Oh fine, if you want shorty to go, I thought after Moiras revelation he should be investigated and as i said yesterday, i thought he could be platty,

ANYWAY

the keyword that i got from him was mind-controller and @ moogle, everyone gets keywords, otherwise i wouldn't have got one from when i investigated you.

jayseven says that it is clear there are three clear candidates of suspicion now; Moogle, Coolness Bears and Shorty. jayseven is simply uncertain as to which should be prime suspect first; the alleged godfather, the alleged (and, er, actual) admin or the alleged (but accepting) timebanner.

Eenuh is also very confused who to vote for. =(

Eenuh thought CB was supposed to be the mafia head but now it's Shorty? Eenuh also doesn't really get what MoogleViper's role is. Eenuh wants to know if he is the one who placed the time bomb on Tellyn?

the keyword that i got from him was mind-controller and @ moogle, everyone gets keywords, otherwise i wouldn't have got one from when i investigated you.

If moogle has some keywords then moogle does not know them. Moogle did not recieve any keywords from chairdriver. Moogle has already stated his role so moogle does not know why people are still voting for him.

Gah!!

ok I'll start with coolness

Things for him:

- He's never lied in any game (yeh flimsy I know)

- his story rings true

against:

- Is an Admin, therefore maybe bad

- Shut the forum down

Shorty

against:

-Name ends in 'y'

-Mind controller keyword

-Says he's not Brian Mcoy, leaving the only other 'y' person to be platty

-Whatever jonnas's thing was, said he was evil (LEADER OF MAFIA)

Moogle

against:

-Has the time banner/bomber keyword

-evidence says he killed tellyn

Eenuh thinks maybe CB was the head but since he resigned (became an individual as he says) Platty became the new head?

Oh snap! That would make sense...

But if Coolness was evil to start with why should we trust anything he has said? He may merely be covering his tracks.