N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually think about it, it said she was a friend of the admin, so was Tellyn good or on the Mafia's side?
Shorty thinks you must remember, who is who's friend doesn't always prove anything one way or another, the simple truth is people with killing powers often target people randomly, without knowing their allegiance (until they're dead)

Day 6 is now over

The members were so sad my MBAM!'s banishment they had no heart to chase anyone off the site.

There are 20 players remaining (12 is a majority)

Bluejay

Calza

Coolness Bears

Domjcg

Eenuh

gaggle64

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

Moria

mr-paul

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Strider

Vicar

Night 6 begins now

Night 6 is now over

Yet another arguement started on the music thread.

A mod was going to ban someone else, but seeing his chance to ban someone who was actually causing a ruckus, banned them instead.

Strider has been banned. He was Eenuh, a valued member of N-Europe who had done her own share of investigation. (Member / Mafia Player / Female / Cop)

"Whats your favourite type of meat? Do you like it rare or well-done? Do you have any funny meat-y stories?"

A minute after this thread was created, Coolness Bear's house was a sea of flames.

gaggle64's house has been burnt down. He was Coolness Bears, a member who created creative threads. (Member / Mafia player / Jailkeeper)

"Take a day off."

One player has been silenced. They cannot post during day 7, and will not be included when calculating the majority.

There are 18 players remaining (9 is a majority)

Bluejay

Calza

Coolness Bears

Domjcg

Eenuh

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

Moria

mr-paul

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Vicar

Day 7 begins now

Shorty would like Moria to explain his reasoning? Shorty is not Brian McCoy :/

Yeah Moria you will have to provide us with more information before I or anybody will cast a vote.

Has anybody got any leads?

When Moria investigated Shorty 2 nights ago it said his name ended in a 'y'. Moria now speaks in 3rd person, the night after I initially said it. Moria now sees that there is no one else left in the game who's name ends in the letter 'y'. So Moria concludes from that that either Shorty is Brian mcoy or that whoever was Brian mcoy was papped out last night.

When Moria investigated Shorty 2 nights ago it said his name ended in a 'y'. Moria now speaks in 3rd person, the night after I initially said it. Moria now sees that there is no one else left in the game who's name ends in the letter 'y'. So Moria concludes from that that either Shorty is Brian mcoy or that whoever was Brian mcoy was papped out last night.

Oh! That looks like that's 1st person talk to me!

haha :P

Ok, so the character Shorty is playing as has a name that ends in a Y, so you think that has to be Mcoy? What about other people, like platty, ashley, bluey, and so on?

And if you mean players with names ending in Y, there's Bluejay left. Either way, all you have to go on is a letter, which is hardly fair is it?

Brian Mcoy laughed, the virus he had spread was working.

As UK typed the letter I, his computer blew up without warning.

Moria's computer has blown up. He was UK, a banned member who seemed good. (Banned / Trusted / Info Gatherer)

There are 17 players remaining (9 is a majority)

Bluejay

Calza

Coolness Bears

Domjcg

Eenuh

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!

McMad

MoogleViper

mr-paul

Oxigen_waste

Shino

Shorty

Sprout

Vicar

Apologies for my silence everyone. Now I've finished my exams (which I'm pretty sure I've failed in :heh:), I can participate a bit more frequently. Though that said, I don't really have any information to share...

Ok, so the character Shorty is playing as has a name that ends in a Y, so you think that has to be Mcoy? What about other people, like platty, ashley, bluey, and so on?

This is a fair point, I doubt the one who plays Brian Mcoy would infect himself after all (unless to avoid suspicion...) However, if the Admins are corrupt (which can be strongly assumed), if Shorty was Platty or Ashley, then surely it would be beneficial of us to be rid of him anyway?