• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe! Thanks Nintendohnut! :D

I think i became staff last Friday! :grin:

How can you vote for me...

*puppy dog eyes*

Must...resist...eyes....!

Vote: Coolness Bears

For now at least, I'm a little with Mcoy on this one. Though if someone comes up with evidence to suggest why I shouldn't vote for Coolness, I'll gladly change.

Must...resist...eyes....!

Vote: Coolness Bears

For now at least, I'm a little with Mcoy on this one. Though if someone comes up with evidence to suggest why I shouldn't vote for Coolness, I'll gladly change.

That sums it up quite right.

Vote: Coolness Bears... because in the mafia... nobody is who they are in real life.

chair said at the start that staff are anybody with a colour in their name so does that not mean that Staff, Admins and Mods would be in the same group?

I will vote just now but if evidence is presented then I will change.

Vote: Coolness Bears.

Mcoy will come out with this now to back up MoogleViper

Mcoy's character is The Fish Mcoy however is not going to go into details of what his powers are otherwise the enemy may know.

Mcoy presumes he and the fish's roles got switched with each other and Mcoy has seen that people can't tell who is making them talk in third person or they will die, Mcoy can't see how this person can be helpful to the town.

Mcoy change vote: The Fish

Moogle will vote for The Fish as The Fish is Mcoy and threatened Moogle with his life and made Moogle talk like this. In Moogle's eyes these are not the actions of a good person.

Moogle Vote: The Fish

Interesting...you see, I looked at fish on the first night, what I got was that he is a mafia player and a protector, not only that but he also stuck up for Oxy when he was accused, saying he was good. If he was bad he'd have let oxy die right?

Evidence to back your claims up?

Interesting...you see, I looked at fish on the first night, what I got was that he is a mafia player and a protector, not only that but he also stuck up for Oxy when he was accused, saying he was good. If he was bad he'd have let oxy die right?

Evidence to back your claims up?

The fish said that Moogle must talk in third person for the rest of the game or he will die.

Still, I would assume that his objective is to get as many people to talk like this as possible? When he gets a certain number I guess he will win. I think maybe getting rid of him sooner rather than later is a good plan? Then again I guess he isn't really a threat to anyone unless they slip accidentally and forget to post in the third person...

Day 5 is now over

"Damn member revolt." He said as he shut the forum down early.

Night 5 begins now

Bluejay

Brian Mcoy

Calza

Coolness Bears

Domjcg

Eenuh

gaggle64

Haggis

jayseven

Jonnas

My Buttons are magic!