N-Europe

Mafia Game #5 - N-Europe Forum War!

chairdriver

As insane as you are, that's a valid point. Aren't we helping one of the mafias by doing what he wants?

My vote still stands.

But by that argument, killing someone from either of the mafias benefits the other one! Point is they're for the good of the town either way.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tellyn knows no one who can support his claim. Tellyn randomly selected Ellmeister to find out who he was (Tellyn's power is investigation). Tellyn was told that Ell was Shorty, but Tellyn didn't believe that the admins were evil, so Tellyn did not expose Ell.

Tellyn was silenced yesterday and roleblocked last night. Tellyn thinks the admins are trying to cover up the situation. If they killed Tellyn, it would be obvious that they were evil, so they silenced and possibly roleblocked him. Tellyn is certain that he will be killed tonight, so Tellyn is warning the forum members in advance.

I believe in Tellyn.

Oh, and about them killing you... I wouldn't be so sure about that. : peace:

HOWEVER, I believe we must use our votes usefully... and since the day is ending, I strongly advise everyone to vote for Zell, at least that way, we'll get somewhere, coz there's no way Ellmeister getting lynced today, there's no time.

Well it does, it means that those three characters can communicate outside the game (which, now I think about it, we knew already lol)

Hmmm... I didn't know about that ReZ thing. We couldn't communicate with him.

And just to clear the thought that we're neutral:

LazyBoy's computer has been burnt, and he won't be able to return to the forum until he finds a new computer. He was ReZourceman, doing it for the lulz. (Member / GTFO! / Mafia player / HCR / Roleblocker)

+

MadDog91UK has receieved a virus. He was Paj Meen Ah, best friends with chairdriver and a member that often got things wrong. (Member / HCR / Mafia player / Cop)

Now... I'm a doctor... taking that into consideration, you mind saying to me, if we are neutral, how the fuck would we win? Paj was an incompetent cop, ReZ was a roleblocker, I'm a doctor... how are we supposed to reach our so called neutral objective if all we can do is protect, investigate and stall?

Why are you talking in the third person?! Last night (which was still today in the mafia) you weren't, so why the sudden change?

Could you tell us any information that backs this up? Maybe who you are or who your accomplice is or anything? Otherwise people may just think you're crazy.

Also is it possible that Zell got some kind of virus that causes him to post randomly, act crazy and lie all day? Cause that may explain it, and he may not be able to tell us...

Tellyn believes that Zell is lying about investigating Ellmeister. He only found out about him when Tellyn accused Ell. Tellyn has also been threatened with death unless he talks in the third-person, Zell has spoken in the first-person today. Zell is lying about Ellmeister and third-person speaking.

I'm good :| Zell's accomplice even said so >_>

I can tell you who I am, but I don't want to reveal my power since it could make me a main target of the mafia :(

Zell is really confusing and fishy so I think I'm going to stick with my vote for zell.

Cube and Gaggle's votes for Ellmeister have been removed. Tellyn thinks someone is using their power to take the attention away from Ellmeister.

Tellyn thinks something fishy is going on.

OH. MY. GOD. what the hell?

Oxy all of your members (i dunno if theres more?) in HCR (its the only thing that links you) have the word mafia player in your name...why? So did Cube...can anyone explain this?

It means they are a mafia player, not a member of the mafia itself in this game.

Cube and Gaggle's votes for Ellmeister have been removed. Tellyn thinks someone is using their power to take the attention away from Ellmeister.

Zell thinks that that certain someone is YOU.

OH. MY. GOD. what the hell?

Oxy all of your members (i dunno if theres more?) in HCR (its the only thing that links you) have the word mafia player in your name...why? So did Cube...can anyone explain this?

How the hell should I know? I only just found that HCR is a forum, because you said so...

Anyway... I can protect anyone with the "Mafia Player" keyword... And Cube also has it, as does Tellyn, I suppose. Other than that, I think it means that the character takes part in Mafia Games, coz both Chairdriver, Paj and ReZ play in the games.

Eenuh thinks the real chairdriver forgot about them cause they are on the list again now.