Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Oh man, rain.

Dyson

Warning: This thread contains nonsensical ramblings about how awesome rain is.

You know when you sit inside and you see the rain and either;

1. You think "Fuck, wouldn't want to go out there";

or,

2. You can lose your thoughts in it

etc

I love it.

I love rain.

Why?

I was walking home from the bank after having deposited £145 in cheques (paycheck and xmas money), and when I came out originally the sky was overcast but nothing was falling. As I left the bank, there was a light spittle, so I put my Shuffle on to select a song for me, and what better song for it to choose than Jeff Buckley's Lover, You Should Have Come Over.

As I walked, listening to this song intently, and as the rain started coming down heavier and heavier, soaking me more and more with each footstep, I knew I couldn't be happier, which is odd because I havn't recieved any Uni offers, there are tons of deadlines and a few exams to look out for and I'm coming down with a seriously bad cold, you'd imagine it to be shit.

But no, thanks to the rain, and Jeff Buckley. And possibly £145 in my bank account

I felt like I had to write it somewhere, sorry if you couldn't give a damn :D

So...yeah. How's rain for you? ^_^

I love rain. I love going out in it, same as going out in thunder storms and strong winds. I always see the fun side of it, and if you with friends it's even better.

I like it splashing off my face, and then you look up and see it all fall, and you can just watch it and not be aware the time flying by.

Guest Stefkov
rain > everything

rain > oxygen

rain < beer

beer > everything

i love the rain, my friends think im an idiot cos i want to go outside in it.

By that logic everything < everything...

I like your thinking.

I love the rain!

I love hearing it batter the windows while I'm lying in bed at night.

I also have fond memories of walking into school soaking wet from the rain pissing down. Then entering the warmth of the classroom to see all your classmates just as wet as you are.

That experience got so much better when I was at secondary school. :wink:

I must try the rain + Jeff Buckley one day.

I love being on a bus when it's raining. It's always nice and warm, and you can watch the driplets of rain move around on the windows.

You can also laugh at all the other people on the bus route who are not on yet, who are most likely soaking wet.

Driving in the rain is no fun though.