NEurope
Stocka

Stocka here, hey

Hey Stocka, good to see a friendly old face (or young...didn't realise you were 17)

Anyway. Glad to see life is on the u, always good to hear, and you've got some solid firm plans.

I've been considering travelling around Japan between finishing uni next year and starting my postgrad (about 3 or 4 months). Just me, a backpack and a camera. I just love, from what I've seen, the sights of Japan. Plan to learn Japanese in my spare time after I finish work at the end of the month. Maybe doing the module in it next year but I hear its a bit naff here...but I digress.

(ps don't permanently delete your account becuase....that will prevent Shenmue III somehow?)

I still don't understand why you would leave an internet forum or why it would have any kind of effect... it's on the internet, it can go wherever you go. Now if you decided to stop going on the internet altogether, that would make sense, but to leave a forum where you can just choose to post on once a day or once a week or once a month? How can a forum have any effect on your life in the outside world? I'm admin and have all sorts of tasks around just regular posting, but I stil balance living away from family, studying languages (including a Japanese class) at University, live with a great girlfriend, assignments and reading etc. with coming here. Heck I even kept coming here during my gap year in New Jersey.

That said, it's great to hear you're doing well in life. I don't see how you can attribute it to the forums (or lack thereof) in any way, but that's not important. It's nice to be able to say you're doing great, especially if it's after tough times.

Hey Stocka/Hyrule! :)

Lovely to hear from you.

Glad to also hear that things are looking up for you. :) I'll post more later.

Contiuning the page of mods/admin/vets i'd also like to say its nice to hear from you.

Good luck for your future... but don't leave us Stocka! :(

Welcome back Stocka!!!

You were always a great member. You better come back here once Shenmue III is released. 'Cos if you don't... *shakes fist*

And now it is farewell. Hope you do well in life. I hop you come back from time to time. Remember, life's for living. Have a good 'un. Goodbye.

Combo breaker! :laughing:

Although I was here since C-E..

Hmm, aweosme to see the people that remember Stocka, was a pain getting him to post again but it happened in the end :D

How can we forget Stocka though :heh: He was the guy I most wanted to return, aslong has his plot to bring Shenmue III out worked.

I don't believe this! He returned as soon as I logged off last night!

*Curses misfortune*

Who?!

Just some kid, carry on.

Haha, Stocka my boy, use some of your Internet time to log on here... surely its not that big an effort to make?! Even if only to sort Dyson out, cos he thinks he's of chosen lineage seeing as he knows you. :heh:

Oh and you're so far outta the loop, I thought you might want to know... Shenmue 3 is a thing of the past... its Skies of Arcadia II that we all want!

Hey Stocka, nice to hear from you again.

Good to hear everything is going well.

And it seems you have quite fanclub here :P

Oh and you're so far outta the loop, I thought you might want to know... Shenmue 3 is a thing of the past... its Skies of Arcadia II that we all want!

Such heresy. How dare thee spout such blasphemy. Stocka do not be taken in by this heathen. Shenmue is the one true game, and thou shalt worship no other game.

STOCKA YOU LEGEND!!

Glad to hear from you dude, especially since you seem like you doing really well for yourself. Can't be too bad, your own life going well and the Arsenal sitting top of the league. Result.

[ps. Shout out made my day!]

Wait a sec.

After reading Stockas opening comment, he says something like 'these are my last moments on here'.

Does that mean he won't post again? :(

Such heresy. How dare thee spout such blasphemy. Stocka do not be taken in by this heathen. Shenmue is the one true game, and thou shalt worship no other game.

Its ok, kupo, its ok. One day you too will realise the error in your ways.

Welcome once again Stocka, glad all is well and all that. And if this is your last appearance on these forums may i be one of the many to say thanks for everything and good luck in future

Just some kid, carry on.

Haha, Stocka my boy, use some of your Internet time to log on here... surely its not that big an effort to make?! Even if only to sort Dyson out, cos he thinks he's of chosen lineage seeing as he knows you. :heh:

Pfft, of course I am! It's a priviledge, not a right as someone always used to say :laughing:

It's like.....well, actually I don't know.. :wtf:

<3 darksnowman

Yes.

YES.

The thnowman doth thpeaketh the truth. : peace:

Thanks for all the replies guys. Appreciated. I shall be going now, take care all.