NEurope
conzer16

blehhhhh......

Dya know what? That's exactly how I feel at the moment. I don't feel like anything I've known. Ever??

It's a weird feeling. A feeling where I just don't want to do much, a feeling where I know I have to do stuff but won't and a feeling where I seem to be stuck in.

Now don't get all concerned and say it's depression - it's not.

It's not laziness either - as I know how to be lazy, this isn't me being laxy this is just what it says right up there.....blehhhhh

Has anyone else experience blehhhhh?

How the hell do I un-blehhhhh myself?

Yours in blehhhhhh-ness,

conzer16

I'm usually in blehness on Sundays, and was earlier aswell actually. I just find something to do and take my mind of it, even though I don't feel like it, i do it anyway.

I have experienced it before, it usually happens when Ive absolutley nothing to do.

I have experienced Bleeehhhh on Mondays! but Sundays is more like Smerrrhhhh

and today was really Flmurrrhhhh.....

:)

i feel like that now and im trying to finish a paper that needs to be handed in tomorrow.

i just can't motivate myself.

had two cans of red bull incase im tired but it's not helping. heres to the 3rd. :indeed:

I'm always blehhhhhhhh on weekends, hence why I get up late. On weekdays I'm slightly blehhhhhhhh but I never actually want to BE blehhhhhhhh. Y'know.

I'm in it almost every day.

To undo it get some of your mates to go on Skype.

Hmmmm none of them are on skype atm....

Edit: Since when did you change your name Stef?

I am sometimes afflicted by blehhhhh. I find the way to get rid of it is to do something that exercises your body and/or mind. (I tend to go for the latter :heh:)

Hmmmm none of them are on skype atm....

Edit: Since when did you change your name Stef?

Since 2 days ago I think. You know I don't remember. All I remember is logging on a few hours later of turning off the PC and it was changed.

I often feel like I'm at a bleeeh.... point in my life. Almost like every day is a rainy Sunday afternoon. I'm just moping around, keeping things together, doing the work I need to do, getting ready for when Monday morning *finally* arrives, and I can get stuck into things again.

i'm feeling pretty bleeehhh too, stuck(-ish) in a crap job waiting for something better to pop up, and i find myself on far too many days wasting my free time and cursing myself afterwards. like all the great wii games, books, dvds etc i got at christmas, i often find myself with hours to spare on my days off and in no time at all i find that i've wasted it lounging about doing nothing with any of those things and before i know it i'm back at work and can't anymore! :S

Im experiencing Bleh at the moment. I've got nothing to do. Nothing at all! Im on holiday from work and i actually miss the place!

Whats really worrying is im turning in to a workaholic, people have actually had to force me to go home! For the money they pay i really shouldn't be feeling like that! I guess it's time to get a more time consuming and better paid job, hell maybe even a new life!

I think you have that January feeling :S Xmas is over... its cold and windy and wet, dark nights... all = blehhh

To undo it get some of your mates to go on Skype.

or, you know... meet up with them in person.

Use the internet to teach yourself something new. I don't mean facts on wikipedia, I mean using programs. Learn to edit video or code websites or organise your music with tags and regulate your filenames. Give yourself some kind of project. Or aim for some objective, whether it's to do a set amount of school work or gain a difficult achievement on xbox 360.

Rather than complaining about how you feel, get the willpower to actually stand up and do something about it. And don't say "later" or "after this forum post" or "when I get up" - do it now!

Blehhhhh ounds like the sound I was making whilst being sick earlier.

I feel it alright. :(

-Rally the troops rant.-

Calm the head Mr. Motivator.

Blehness is like purposeless though, so if you can set some tasks and targets, no matter how small... it might help get you on the road to non blehness.