Brass Knuckles - Good deal or not?

arab_freak

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Full of your dad, in my ass.

isn't that implying you are a homosexual and that you are the bottom which means his dad is probably wearing the pants in the relationship?:D

Comebacks have a lot to say for these days.tut tut:)

might not get the whole joke though.

but ya violence is stupid but using my extensive knowledge of brass knucks I'd say that's a good deal..........no really.

Blunt instrument my arse! You punch someone with those and they'll end up looking like swiss cheese!

itf159023.jpg

If you must have brass knuckles then buy less stabby ones. THis is what you look for:

BrassKnucklesP.jpg

Loads of blunt damage, they'll hurt the guy without killing him. The ones this bloke is trying to sell you are more dangerous than you're old switch blade, they'll create large puncture wounds. If it's you're aim to end up in jail for murder then £20 is a good deal, if not then stay away.

Now firstly, I don't approve of fighting with weapons anyway, cos it just fucks people up more/faster, and I just don't(fighting is quite bad in general, too.). But then again, arab freak is in Egypt, is he not? Or is that a cruel joke that I've been sucked into all this time, in the case he is, I feel we should follow what they tell us and be tolerant of other people's cultures. I dunno the situation where he is, but yeah, I still don't approve. Whats the legal status of such weapons?

Secondly, why get knuckles, why not just get a new switchblade? Or go one better and get a huge sword, that'd fuck 'em up.

Swords are difficult to use, you need years of training. If you needed a full size weapon then a spear is pretty simple, it used to be regarded as a peasant weapon because it required little training to be used effectively.

Yeah I know, I was joking about the sword bit. I had this humerous scene where it all goes wrong in my mind, trust me, it was brilliant.

Brass knuckles...are you insane? They'd pull a knife out quicker than you can say Flash Gordon and you'd be pretty *******.

That's when you leg it. But I doubt they'd actually use them to cut or stab people. I never used my switchblade to hurt someone, I just scared people off with it.

That's when you leg it. But I doubt they'd actually use them to cut or stab people. I never used my switchblade to hurt someone, I just scared people off with it.

You carry a knife...bloody hell.

I'm sure glad I live far away from some of the people on this forum. =/