Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

N-Europe Interviews

Tellyn

As promised in the Site Feedback thread, here is the thread where you can contribute to exclusives on the main site. You can suggest companies and developers for us to interview, and suggest questions for currently planned interviews.

At the moment we're in contact with Telltale Games, the creators of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation on the Wii and the popular point and click series Sam & Max on the PC (episode 4 is currently free on Steam for those who haven't yet played it). Suggest any questions you'd like to find out from them. :)

Well not being much of a csi guy myself. Ask them what made them decided to bring the series to the wii. Because I know they did a few on ps2.

Ask them what they think of developing for the wii.

Do they think the lack of HD on the wii is a bad thing / good thing.

Obviously CSI is aimed at a slightly older market than a good majority of wii games. How do they think the wii market for older gamers will change over time.

Yeah! Lionhead! A studio exclusively owned by Microsoft.....

Wait a minute, isn't this a Nintendo site?

*puts one and one together; gets pineapples*

Surely an interview with Lionhead would be pretty fucking pointless for this site, and it's not like you're gonna get to talk to Molyneux, the only person there anyone gives a damn about.

Surely an interview with Lionhead would be pretty fucking pointless for this site, and it's not like you're gonna get to talk to Molyneux, the only person there anyone gives a damn about.

And? They were working on The Movies for the GameCube, and if by any chance he does get Molyneux then he's had experience with early Nintendo consoles.

How do you approach the studios?

With a torch and pitchfork.

No, I send a polite email asking if they'd like to take part in an interview with the site, that's about it.

It was just an idea. I thought people would be interested. There is an other-consoles board? My freind did work experience there recently and got to talk with Molyneux. I thought since I'm going I might as well try.:heh:

And? They were working on The Movies for the GameCube, and if by any chance he does get Molyneux then he's had experience with early Nintendo consoles.

I bet the Gamecube Conversion for The Movies was never even started, it was silly for Lionhead to announce console versions for that game when the only practical format for it to be released on was the PC, which is what happened in the end.

Not to put down the efforts you guys are trying to make but really Lionhead sounds like a really silly option, Molyneux's ideology on videogames is also pretty much the polar opposite to Nintendo's.

But I guess if you are keen on Lionhead sensible questions would be ones to do with the development and the cancellation of Unity (crazy Jeff Minter GameCube shooter) or Black and White DS which was in the works.

I suggest getting into contact with Traveller's Tales.

Not to put down the efforts you guys are trying to make but really Lionhead sounds like a really silly option, Molyneux's ideology on videogames is also pretty much the polar opposite to Nintendo's.

What is Molyneux's ideolgy?

What is Molyneux's ideolgy?
"Wiimote? that's crap, Xbox live had more impact to the masses, that's why we're leading" (as if, Microsoft invented the online, or is exclusive to them this gen).

It was't the polar oposite, he even licked it clean and singed the praises, then microsoft moneyhatting happened, and he proved he can change his ideas every 5 minutes and keep a straight face. In short... He's brainwashed; possibly brain-damaged as well.

A friend of mine works for Rare for his 'year in industry'...Could inquire about an interview.

If they don't respond, that would be awesome. :)

i have a Torrel Torrel interview you can use if you would like to. please PM me about it. i can do loads of interviews for you guys and i can arrange it my self to!

I've added you to MSN. ;)