Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

If you opened up a shop, What would it sell? and What would you call it?

Coolness Bears

But Gaggle did the joke first and in a far more clever way. Some people, usually the best posters, just get ignored on here.

That or people like giant red text? I like small text.

Anyways, I would open a shop called 'The Emporium of Woe.' I guess it would be joke shop or a comedy venue or something to that effect.

Jordan also arranged the words better.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jordan

To be honest, i skipped through the thread before posting and must have missed Gaggles'.

However, after reading Gaggles' i'd have to say that his is far superior to my obvious 'comedy'.

I'd open up an art store, selling all kinds of art supplies. Would give me a nice way to always have paint and paper at hand for myself as well. =P

Plus it would also be a nice place to show my own stuff; have some of my paintings/drawings displayed around the shop. =D

Wouldn't know what to call it though...

I'd open up an art store, selling all kinds of art supplies. Would give me a nice way to always have paint and paper at hand for myself as well. =P

Plus it would also be a nice place to show my own stuff; have some of my paintings/drawings displayed around the shop. =D

Got to be some form of awful pun.

It Paint Art Pot Mum?

Sketcher in the Rye?

Etch Ado About Nothing?

I don't know why I've gone for literary puns, maybe you could combine it with a bookshop?

I'd probably have some form of music shop/small gig venue. I'd call it something like Jive and Kicking or maybe Sounds of Note.

Guest Jordan

Eneuh's house of cock? ;)

We ought to team up, then once Jordan's House of Cock Gobblers is a massive success, we'll take your fine business acumen and my marketing skills and start an online technology store together, offering affordable memory solutions: RAM Boys

YES.

YES.

I would open a pizza store with Coolness, and we would make the most bizarre yet awesome pizzas.

Particularly, the Chocolate Pizza!

It would be called, erm. Coolness you need to think of a name :p

Someone I know sent me a genuine picture of a chocolate pizza he found in New York... pity the site he posted it on is dead now, or I'd post it here.

I would open a pizza store with Coolness, and we would make the most bizarre yet awesome pizzas.

I had a chocolate pizza in Portugal a couple of years ago. Best Pizza Evar.

Looks like we have some competition in the Chocolate Pizza Department Ellmesiter! even those ours are the most delicious! :awesome: :heh:

We will have to expand our market and call it The Land of Unusual Tastes and fuse together the most unlikely combinations of food! :grin:

I think I'd open a candy store, but only dealing in very high quality goods like fine chocolate, marzipan, nougat and such. Not as funny as the other ideas, but that's the kind of store I'd like to own. :)

We can still make the name funny and suggestive, though:

Oral Pleasure - Where we satisfy your deepest desires in taste

Dirt Road Ploughers - We retail farm and construction machinery and vehicles.

Hahaha. They get better each time.

Taking innuendo based shop names to a whole new level on awesomeness.

Hot Dickings

Hot Dickings

Does Dr Tran run it?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!