N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 3

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Games are up. No great surprises, except for maybe Cube, who looks like he may yet escape the relegation zone.

Damnyou! Damn you godamnit I cant even get a goal?

Also what the hell my goalie is a 5 his form is 17 his performance was a 3 what the crap.

I bascially have 3 must win games coming up if I lose one im going downtown to the 1st league. Oh well im sure its fun down there :(

Wahey, another solid victory :) Scored nine goals in the lsat three games, all clean sheets, too. Unfortunately my next two matches are against Mono City and Edgbaston, the easiest teams inteh league (admittedly I drew against EU last time!) But my point is, the last 6 games of this season are going to be hard, very hard for me. I dont think I'll stay inthe top three.

Also; I have failed to sign anyone, like, ever? Really is quite the annoying!

Damn you Mcoy.

I really need a new defender. Why do they make it so hard to buy players?

They don't, you just need to save up your money and offer quite a bit. If you submit a press release each week you get £200,000 and you also get £1mill each week for clicking on the sponsor button.

They don't, you just need to save up your money and offer quite a bit. If you submit a press release each week you get £200,000 and you also get £1mill each week for clicking on the sponsor button.

I know but they don't give you the chance to change your bid. Maybe I'm just a little too stingy. It annoys me how they set the asking price realy low then raise it later.