N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 3

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, better get that win against Cube next match, or things are going got start getting very difficult.

No remember draw draw! This is what you have to aim for except oddy and moria you guys just keep on winning and let me get out of this damn relegation zone.

Interesting developments over the last few days! All of my games have been tight, and this was no exception - a 2-1 victory over the vipers. Got myself a game against the bottom team in the league next, so I ought to do well with it and maintain my chase of the third position!

Still trying to get a decent player or two into my team...

Hadens a poobum ¬_¬

3-0, my team have gone down the shitter recently, I only really have good form on my forwards !_!

lol :D

Im backing you next game threezok you badly need a win and to take noodle down would help everyone! Nevermind though if you do go down im sure your be straight up again its like the eternal cycle!

And wow out of relegation zone for me im well happy after such a bad start.

Well, if my form starts to revive itself, I can probably take some wins, but god damn if i'll get myself out of relegation !_!

Aww dont be sad if you do go down your be the king of the world and can use season to destroy people! Thats my plan if I go down muhahaha.