N-Europe

Xpert Eleven Season 3

Mr_Odwin

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye, and what a corker of a game that'll be to close the season. You're looking in good form to have the points, I've got three tricky games straight. I don't even know if I want to be promoted :( sounds tricky up there!

Do you get any money for being promoted? And do you lose any money for being relegated?

Hmm, I think I'm going to need some more shock results against Moria to keep second, even if I beat him, I've still plenty of tough fixtures, including away to Oddy.

Dont worry when I meet Moria hes going downtown. Im gonna build a dam so that otter guy cant score.

Not only is that a crap joke it doesnt even work. Damn you stupid brain!

odwinfq1.jpg

You should get him, he'd fit in with your team very well. :heh:

Do you get any money for being promoted? And do you lose any money for being relegated?

You get money for various things:

Winning the league

Coming second in the league

Coming third in the league

Having the player with the most appearances in the xpert11 team (AKA the Geraldo Ramos award)

Top goalscorer of the league

etc

etc

Yes I beat J7.

... YOu have no idea how sad that made me :'( *goes off to see how bad the defeat was*

I fucking hate the transfer market! I have all this money sitting around and nobody wants it.

I also don't get how my 'offensive' rating for the match was massive yet we only had like two chances all game... Ok well I guess it's Moogle's kick-ass defence and keeper. Curses to you!

Oh well.