NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Not sure of the exact level recomendation, but we can do it easy enough with a group of us.

SFK is 18-25 so I think everyone can do that at some point..bes thing is getting there, oh the joy of running through plaugelands/southshore

I can imagine some of us can be summoned, unless we ask Dyson or somebody to help us get through. I usually find there's alot of Horde wandering around being annoying. Thank god we aren't pvp.

No problem, I'll run you through at some point, never been there anyway and would like to see it.

I'm going back on tonight with a renwed vigour. Your healer will be catching up very soon. We can probably do Shadowfang Keep easily now and Razorfen Kraul very soon as well. I'll try for 24 tonight.

ShadowV7 and I have Horde characters on the Ahn'Qiraj server. I have a 80 Blood Elf Hunter and a 75 Tauren Druid. We aren't on them often because of the whole new N-E group playing together.

What class is your Orc?

Hunter

Want to move. Had a look at the Auction House on Terrokar. Its kind of empty :p

:D Good to hear, Zero.

The AH is fine. It's a pretty new server I think, I believe it was brought up with TBC but I might be wrong. Was low pop when I joined, think it's medium now. I've been able to find what I want on there anyway. Anyway, we're Alliance players, playing on Terokkar, but you don't have to play with us, it's your choice. I'm not moving to another server though *shrug*

I'm going back on tonight with a renwed vigour. You healer will be catching up very soon. We can probably do Shadowfang Keep easily now and Razorfen Kraul very soon as well. I'll try for 24 tonight.

Good to hear, if my stomach feels better in a few hours I'll grab those last few bars to 25 and push to 26.

Reached 28 easy enough, got 11 bars killing things from quests, then got another 10 from some quest hand ins. Probably be spending less time on him now to get my Rogue to 80.

Got to 26 there. If i'm not playing football tomorrow i'll probably get to 28. Who is doing Razorfen Kraul with ShadowV7, Nightwolf and I?

Yeah i realised that the AH is bad for 70+ Might stay on my current for now.

When does everybody want to do Razorfen Kraul?

Wow you are all really low down. :o You should be well past that. Razorfen is not needed. Just level up as fast you can.

Wow you are all really low down. :o You should be well past that. Razorfen is not needed. Just level up as fast you can.

I know i'm really low. We all started new characters. If I really wanted to level I wouldn't even bother with instances but, it's a lot more enjoyable playing with other people. I would either be on my level 80 hunter or 75 druid if I wanted some end game content.

Exactly. The game isn't about solid levelling, you could play nearly any MMO if that's all you wanted. Get some exploration, gameplay and group fun in and you've got the reason you're playing the game.

Yeah just have fun. Doing to instances does help you move quickly. However they can be time consuming.

Yeah just have fun. Doing to instances does help you move quickly. However they can be time consuming.

They can, but the group again isn't about getting to level 80 and raiding. Its having fun, levelling at our own paces.

It doesn't help others such as Zero and Shadowv7 have other characters they wish to keep levelling and playing, so it's not hugely fast levelling. But it works nonetheless. I hit 29 yesterday? Or the day before..with only 8g in my bag, god knows how I'll reach 40g for a mount. :santa:

They can, but the group again isn't about getting to level 80 and raiding. Its having fun, levelling at our own paces.

It doesn't help others such as Zero and Shadowv7 have other characters they wish to keep levelling and playing, so it's not hugely fast levelling. But it works nonetheless. I hit 29 yesterday? Or the day before..with only 8g in my bag, god knows how I'll reach 40g for a mount. :santa:

Doing instances is getting kinda hard now as well since it's usually only me, you and Shadow. I don't think we have ever had a full group when doing an instance. I doubt us three would be able to do it ourselves either but, it would be entertaining to see how far we could get :heh:

Yeah, would be interesting to see how far we could get in one. But since it's just us 3 that are on really, i'm just going on Rogue for a little while. He needs some attention.

I transfered to a new server: Boulderfist

IMO better than the previous one. 4x as many Horde :P

was free so just did it.

Like I said I'll be on when you're more around my level, I don't wanna keep advancing only to have you guys lose sight of where I'm at :heh:

Look forward to running SM with you though..!

What spec are you Dyson? Feral? And what part do you want to play in the instances since a druid can do just about all of it.

I'm spec'd as feral, yeah. Would much rather be a damage dealer as opposed to a tank (not specced for restoration anyway) as in my cat form I can do some hefty dps.

That's fine with me as I am an awesome healer and Shadow went a Warrior specifically to tank. We just need to find another dps and we'll have a full party :D