NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Let me know when you want to tackel an instance, I'm around here most of the week, it's the weekend I'm not.

I'm just about to hit 29 so i'm up for an instance whenever possible. We just need more people to do it.

Who wants to try and do an instance today then? Nightwolf and I are up for one, and I assume Zero will be aswell. So, any other takers?

Who wants to try and do an instance today then? Nightwolf and I are up for one, and I assume Zero will be aswell. So, any other takers?

I sure am. I take it will be Razorfen Kraul we do? So long as you can get into there then you are more than welcome to join. Maybe with the exception if you are a lot higher of a level than we are. Wouldn't be much point in doing it then.

Generally 25-30. This is probably something just abit too low for you. Although I don't mind you joining if the others are fine with it. It won't be long before we can go through the Scarlet Monestry with you :D

:D My sub has been inactive for a few days now, gonna resub when you guys have caught up. I'm still here, don't worry :P

Awesome, lucky for you lot I'm actually around tonight (except maybe the mishhhon I need to go on to buy cake..hmmm yummeh!)

hehe..oh come on it was funsies, I'm not sure what happened to your friend though!

*begs people for gold*

It was good fun actually! Think she disconnected. Randomer I met in Stormwind anyway so I'm not fussed! :heh:

Are we still up for RFK tomorrow? I don't want to level past 30 before we do this instance so, i've been on my druid. I got 76 and it is a joke how easy it is to get gold. I sold vendor crap and managed to get 13g >.>

How did you both manage to get the funds for mounts Zero and Shadow?!

I feel sorta bad - just sold a Perfume Bottle for 5 gold on the AH. Not bad considering it sells got 85 copper at the Innkeeper :heh:

Mount money isn't hard, Professions are the key, mining/herb and skinng get awsome amounts of cash, mining more so than the others (Sell both Ore and Bars, JC need the ore and others need the bars so do a mix of them both), then later levels, jewlcrafting is gold heaven, on my drood i'm on 13k, Scarlet Ruby cuts bring home about 100-150 gold per cut. Plus JC trinkets and Dragon eye cuts are amazing, gotmyself 2 +41 Stam cuts in my crab trinket

Sorted; got nearly 50 gold now after notorious questing and selling of items. Gonna get my mount tomorrow as well as my new skills, as I dinged 38 (very nearly 39) too. Active active day!

Reached 34 last night so, i'm all ready for some Scarlet Monestry runs. I think i might level my druid and wait for people to catch up. Mabye not though :p

Can we annoy you if we don't? I think i'm going to go on my druyid tonight if I go on so, there is plaenty of time to catch up.