NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

I finally got to 80 on my Blood Elf Hunter. Now I should be able to concentrate on my Paladin a bit more. Instance soon?

Hope so. I want to get some good gear and exp quickly so I can hopefully miss some areas. So glad when I left Westfall. Hated that place. 17 now aswell and finally beginning to make money instead of blowing it all on moves. And congratulations on making it to 80! Where you the first in the guild?

Anyone up for an instance tomorrow(sunday)?

I will be if, i'm a high enough level.

My Hunter isn't in that guild so, no :heh:

Ah right :heh:

I need to instance I think now. The quests I have left in the Red Ridge Mountains are all red and i've pretty much done every else, so now if I want to do quests my level is by loads of travelling which I can't be bothered with.

I'm not going be back til tomorrow afternoon. I'm only 12, but I'll try getting some levelling done tomorrow night.

Surprised how low you guys are. I dinged 67 last night, looking forward to getting my flying mount at 70, then i can mine alot quicker and make money easier. I'd help you guys out with gold and questing but I'm on 'The Maelstrom' server.

I'd be higher if I was on the horde :heh:

I'm 19 I think with my Warrior, finally making a fair bit of money now, even after spending some on my moves. In no time I shall reclaim my former pimping glory.

I'm only level 12, was meant to come back yesterday but didn't. Going to try to level to 14 and we can hit deadmines?

Yes, I want to instance dammit! I can tank with my awesome-mess(better not get pwned), then we can have Zero and his Paladin if he's up for it, your and Aimless' hunter for DPS, so we just need a healer. Good if we could get MadDog or something.

Yes, I want to instance dammit! I can tank with my awesome-mess(better not get pwned), then we can have Zero and his Paladin if he's up for it, your and Aimless' hunter for DPS, so we just need a healer. Good if we could get MadDog or something.

That'd be good, although you logged on, logging straight back out. :indeed:

Yeah, I had to check something quickly then had to go get dinner. I'll be on soon I think.

I don't mind healing if, I can get my act together and level some more. My DPS just now is terrible so, that's not a good idea.

Surprised how low you guys are. I dinged 67 last night, looking forward to getting my flying mount at 70, then i can mine alot quicker and make money easier. I'd help you guys out with gold and questing but I'm on 'The Maelstrom' server.

I'm 80 on my Hunter and i'm gonna start doing heroics soon. Got a few good blues last night. And I have a 74 alt Druid. The reason we are all still so low is because we all decided to level together the other week.

I will definetly be on my Paladin tonight and hopefully get a level or two. i can also rez now so, go me :heh:

Dunno when I'm gonna be on next as assignments at uni are killing me right now. Sorry guys! At least it gives you some time to catch up :D

Sorry Guys!

I have been concentrating on my Warrior (nearly 39 now), so I'll try to level my Priest ASAP to at least 12.

Just downloaded the new patch, though I can't make a Death Knight on Terokarr. There's an error just now so not all players can make a DK on any realm, i'm just not one of them :heh:

I had a plan to make a DK, then take some folk through instances to power level folk if they wanted, then another DK could do my character and a few others. But won't work quite yet...

Well for now we can always settle for conquering DM? I mean were all 16+ now I believe except MadDog, but I cannot see it being a problem. You'll just have to communicate and find out when you want to do it!

I'm up for it anytime, my Warriors turning out to be quite smexy now. When we get enough folk online we can always give it another shot.

Sounds like a good idea, I suggested it to Aimless, although I'm not sure if he'll be up for conquering it tonight!

Just gots myself a new UI, and I think I like it, needs a bit of tweaking, finished it on my Druid, jsut worked on my Lock, thanks to nightwolf for the grouping the party bar looks alright.

This be it:

wowscrnshot012109195124sr5.jpg

I need more shininess ;-;

I'm not quite 16 yet but, i'll try to get to 16 tonight and power level tomorrow id i can't. Who wants to conquer DM tomorrow then?

I can make a DK on Terokkar.

I'm up for it tomorrow. Might actually be bothered to go and try to reach 22 next time I go on.

I'm up for it tomorrow. Might actually be bothered to go and try to reach 22 next time I go on.

You need to slow down mister and let the rest of us catch up :p

The new WoW launcher is groovy.

I might make a DK on our server, I always wanted to make a Human DK but didnt want to play alone, best chance to make one I guess. I'll boost u through SM/ZF and shizz :D