NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Mounts are cheap, the skills for them though are just insane :heh:

Anyway, don't you need the epic flying skill for your flight form anyway? So it's still gonna be pricey.

Oh, I doubt I'll ever get that high up tbh. It's all about the short term :heh:

I can't wait until Christmas, maybe then I'll actually get some game time in. Been so busy with assignments its unreal.

Dinged level 35 last night, i don't find it that hard to level from 30-40.

Theres not many decent areas i think but its still pretty easy

I found that travelling around random places helped my levelling alot. I've wandered around alot of places, plus it's more fun than killing the same monsters over and over.

I just went on a hunt for flight paths hehe ^_^

Any one still playing?

I've hit lvl 78 with my priest, but I've stopped playing him for now. He's been leveling in the Storm Peaks (the most god awful area) so I'm kinda bored of him atm and the fact my computer can't run Dalaran so I dont see the point in hitting 80 until I can afford a new computer.

So I've been leveling my Paladin up hes now 59. Retribution spec'd but I may revert him back to protection for some AOE grinding.

I still play it. I was leveling my Druid with ShadowV7 but, he hasn't been on in a while so, I started playing my Hunter. I got him to 78 on friday, I think, and haven't had much time to play since then. I've only just finished in Grizzly Hills and i'll probably go to Zul'Drak when I get back on. Even though i'll more than likely reach 80 in Zul'Drak, i'll probably still go to the rest of the zones.

It's so easy to level now. It took me, on average, about 5-6 hours for each level from 70-77. It's even easier now with epic flying. That might just be because hunters are good at solo playing though.

Was thinking about quitting this. I'm level 36 and thats apparently the most boring part of the game.

So I'm gonna go for 40 then see what its like.

Does it actually get better? Or am i gonna waste my time?

Was thinking about quitting this. I'm level 36 and thats apparently the most boring part of the game.

It does, end game is particularly fun. But that is a way off and you will be doing the same thing at lvl 57 that you were doing at lvl 5... some of the quests do improve in TBC and WotLK but largely remain, go here and kill x amount of pigs. The only thing to make the leveling fun, is by doing it with a friend or by doing instances so you get some human interaction.

PVP is fun well worth a bash

Actually I've been playing it more recently than I used to. My Mage on Alonsus hasn't budged, I've left him alone at level 40. I've been really enjoying my Druid though. Got him from 26 to 31 and a half in under a week, solo play. Made a bit of money buying and selling Stranglethorn pages and other bits and bobs. Druid ftw. :heh:

I think the hardest part of leveling for me was about 55-60 on my second character. Never had a problem with my first. In TBC the quests do a get a bit better but as fex said its still largely got x at y. WotLK, I thought, had really good quests. There is quite a variety of them.

I think the hardest part of leveling for me was about 55-60 on my second character. Never had a problem with my first. In TBC the quests do a get a bit better but as fex said its still largely got x at y. WotLK, I thought, had really good quests. There is quite a variety of them.

Where have you been? Haven't seen you on MSN in ages so I haven't bothered going on WoW.

Where have you been? Haven't seen you on MSN in ages so I haven't bothered going on WoW.

I've been on every now and then but, you weren't on when i was :p

I'm on this quite a lot lately so, you'll probably see me if you happen to go on later.

25 man content finished until 3.1 patch hits

Sartharion + 3 Drakes up completed, and I'm still wearing some level 70 gear :)

Logged on last night..logged straight back off. I just cannot be bothered because now I'm 32, with no guild or anything to force me to level..it's incredibly boring.

Might start leveling a Druid, or maybe a Rogue :)

Hmm...

Druid's are awesome, heavily recommended :D

Got a Rogue to 5 and Druid to 4 :)

Dunno which im gonna carry on leveling, i think the Rogue will get boring quicker.

Got a Rogue to 5 and Druid to 4 :)

Dunno which im gonna carry on leveling, i think the Rogue will get boring quicker.

What server do you go on? I'd quite like to level something else myself, but if nobody plays it gets boring fast for me.