NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

Got me a DK on Terokarr now so if anyone wants to blast through some instances to level and get items, let me know.

I've started a Draenei Shaman. I got sick of my Paladin killing everything so slowly and i'm currently trying to level as quick as I can. I should be able to get to 16 by Saturday or, if i'm lucky, Friday night so, can we do DM then if we all have nothing planned? I'll still be healer.

I've started a Draenei Shaman. I got sick of my Paladin killing everything so slowly and i'm currently trying to level as quick as I can. I should be able to get to 16 by Saturday or, if i'm lucky, Friday night so, can we do DM then if we all have nothing planned? I'll still be healer.

I can always instance with you with the Death Knight to help you catch up.

Alrighty. I'm sure Zero will be on aswell so that makes 3, see if we can get Aimless and someone else.

Don't know where he is? I'm sure he was floating around n-e at one point, but he's not on my msn.

What about MadDog?

So I best ask which instance you guys want to try next?

I was thinking stockades, although I'm not really a fan, unless anybody can think of a better alternative?

^ Shadowfang Keep is a nice alternative, and plus it has the best music in an instance once you get into the courtyard. Only problem is getting there through Arathi Highlands but it's not too hard.

Dyson, do you have The Burning Crusade? If not I've a spare key you can have.

I think we sould go for Shadowfang Keep. I reckon if, it's just the 4 of us again we should be able to do it about level 22. Would anyone else be up for it?

I can't see why not, I'm at level 20 now, but I'm sure I could get to level 22 quick enough.

I can't see why not, I'm at level 20 now, but I'm sure I could get to level 22 quick enough.

Would you be able to get to 22 for Thursday then? I'm 19 but, i'll manage somehow.

Yeha i'd be up for it. Though I won't be back on WoW till Thursday.

Your 23 so, you don't have to worry.

Dyson, do you have The Burning Crusade? If not I've a spare key you can have.

I'd love you permanently if you do :heart:

Would you be able to get to 22 for Thursday then? I'm 19 but, i'll manage somehow.

Hmm, probably, I'm not going to give it several hundred hours just to level to 22 though, but I'll try!

Got lectures and commitments (Hopefully) tomorrow, but probably be on late evening anyway.

What server are you all on? I'm thinking of starting it up again, either this week or next.

What server are you all on? I'm thinking of starting it up again, either this week or next.

Terrokar? I think the lowest leveller is Uzit atm, but he doesn't seem to be on much, otherwise you need to be at 20..well for the instances anyway. :yay:

We're all on Terokkar Strider. Will be good to have another friendly face in the guild. What you thinking of being?

Rogue or Hunter probably (easiest to catch you up) unless you'd like me to be a specific class? Are you alli or horde?

Alliance. Don't think we've got any Rogues actually..*could be horrifically wrong*

No we don't, me and aimless are hunters if you wish to join us ^_^ (I always spell the thingy wrong..must remember..)

Someone can always power level you or quest with you so you can catch up faster if need be anyway. Doesn't take long to get to 20.