NEurope
Tellyn

World of Warcraft

What's this I hear about Starcraft 2 being subscription based?

Its not going to be, only WoW is subscription I believe?

Alliance Goafer? Pah, I did start a druid ages ago, hmm, I suppose I should get back to her eventually..

Its not going to be, only WoW is subscription I believe?

Alliance Goafer? Pah, I did start a druid ages ago, hmm, I suppose I should get back to her eventually..

What can I say, I'm a goody two shoes. Except when I'm stabbing people in the back, obviously.

What can I say, I'm a goody two shoes. Except when I'm stabbing people in the back, obviously.

Ack! Haha, I like alliance, but I find on Vashj they tend to get pummelled in wintergrasp, poor things. :bouncy:

I seem to have hit the same wall I did the first time I played WoW. I get to around level 17 and just find it hard to get motivated to carry on doing quests and levelling up. Gonna try and play again later and push through.

I seem to have hit the same wall I did the first time I played WoW. I get to around level 17 and just find it hard to get motivated to carry on doing quests and levelling up. Gonna try and play again later and push through.

Wait for Cataclysm. The 1-60 aspect of the game is abit out of date. The refresh should put it more in line with the after 60 stuff.

Plus Horde is better :p

Wait for Cataclysm. The 1-60 aspect of the game is abit out of date. The refresh should put it more in line with the after 60 stuff.

Plus Horde is better :p

Meh, it's still good regardless if it's out of date, 1-60 will be completely different in october/november and frankly his last chance to really appreciate it.

Happenstance - have you got no one to level with?

Nope not really. As I said before though im pushing through, im level 22 now and just working my way through quests and the occassional dungeon.

Meh, it's still good regardless if it's out of date, 1-60 will be completely different in october/november and frankly his last chance to really appreciate it.

Happenstance - have you got no one to level with?

So many memories of the old WOW. Will be sad to see it go. I had to do it longer and harder lol.

Nope not really. As I said before though im pushing through, im level 22 now and just working my way through quests and the occassional dungeon.

Goodo, you'll get there eventually :awesome:

So many memories of the old WOW. Will be sad to see it go. I had to do it longer and harder lol.

These newbies get it easy with mounts at 20. I recall running from Stormwind to Darnassus just to learn to use a bow. My PC at the time was so shite it took me an hour just to get through Ironforge. I think the whole trip took about 2/3 hours.

Managed to get my rogue to 80 the other day, well chuffed as its the character I first made way back when (think in 2005). Been doing some alt runs in VOA and a guild alt run in ToC10 which was cool.

These newbies get it easy with mounts at 20. I recall running from Stormwind to Darnassus just to learn to use a bow. My PC at the time was so shite it took me an hour just to get through Ironforge. I think the whole trip took about 2/3 hours.

Couldn't you just have used the boats?

Level 41 now. Just re-did my talents as I did have subtlety, but I read that assassination is best for DPS (possibly more so towards lvl80).

Couldn't you just have used the boats?

The entirety of Stormwind dock is 'new'. Originally getting from Darnasus to human lands required you to head to Auberdine, take the boat to Menethil Harbour, then embark on a long — and treacherous — run to Ironforge so you could hop on the tram to Stormwind. Unless you knew a Warlock that could summon you, but they tended to charge 1G when that still meant something.

Whilst the game is undoubtedly much better these days, I do rather miss the small time feel it had at launch when being level 60 was a big deal and every other player wasn't bathed in a blurred phosphorescent glow of equipment whilst speeding past on their hellish reanimated crystal dragon demon king mounts.

The entirety of Stormwind dock is 'new'. Originally getting from Darnasus to human lands required you to head to Auberdine, take the boat to Menethil Harbour, then embark on a long — and treacherous — run to Ironforge so you could hop on the tram to Stormwind. Unless you knew a Warlock that could summon you, but they tended to charge 1G when that still meant something.

Whilst the game is undoubtedly much better these days, I do rather miss the small time feel it had at launch when being level 60 was a big deal and every other player wasn't bathed in a blurred phosphorescent glow of equipment whilst speeding past on their hellish reanimated crystal dragon demon king mounts.

Someone knows the score, it use to be a total nightmare. Especially when I'd only been in the game a week or so, I didn't even know you could teleport to major cities.

I remember doing the trip to Ironforge myself pre-dock. I loved it! It had this huge feeling of adventure to it, running past monsters that were a level so high it was unknown to you, desperately hoping they didn't see you so you wouldn't have to resurrect and run past them all over again. It was great.

Christ alive, this game seems to be full of pricks lately. I've been trying for random dungeons all night and the tank always leaves. I haven't finished a single instance. It's been like this for a few nights now. Fucking arseholes.

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

Christ alive, this game seems to be full of pricks lately. I've been trying for random dungeons all night and the tank always leaves. I haven't finished a single instance. It's been like this for a few nights now. Fucking arseholes.

I've been having massive issues healing for mostly the same reason, I'm not the best geared as I tripled xped and didn't have much chance with gear, but even still some of these tanks are awful.

I've had so many ret tanks, in dps gear, the mind baffles.

Finally finished an instance. Good group too. Bout fucking time.

I'm loving all the pirates for talk like a pirate day. I have 11 hours left of piratey enchantment. Win.

Patch 4.1 goes live today, it's taking an actual age to install for me. Stopped once because I ran out of disk space, which probably means I'm ****ed come Dec 7th and Cataclysm is released.

Can't wait to have my character completely ruined for a week by the new talent and glyph systems.

Finally finished an instance. Good group too. Bout fucking time.

I'm loving all the pirates for talk like a pirate day. I have 11 hours left of piratey enchantment. Win.

Yeah luckily you have the dungeon finder now. It was a nightmare back in the day. checking out the game right now.

Ugh, even more downloads. I thought the massive patch was enough, but 1.5GB afterwards on my shitmans net is taking forever.

Ugh, even more downloads. I thought the massive patch was enough, but 1.5GB afterwards on my shitmans net is taking forever.

It's worth it, I'm sooo impressed with druid/hunter stuff atm.

Oh god, the interface, nooooo! Some things look better, others just seem over complicated. It's almost like they're just adding the community add-ons for the UI now, basically got questhelper now with the arrow.

If anything this update has just killed all my desire to play until Cataclysm comes out.