N-Europe

broken news

dabookerman

anyone watching this...this is funny as fuck, its on bbc2 right now. me and viper are watching and and hes very critical...look

Dabookerman: Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in! Not by the hair on your chiny, chin, chin! says:

moon may crash in earhth as soon as wednesday

Dabookerman: Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in! Not by the hair on your chiny, chin, chin! says:

lmao

HAHAHAHA

Joe - Jump! Bounce! Down! Up! says:

HAHAHA

WTF"!

HAHAHHAAH

HAHA

HAHHA

Funnny as fuck! Anyone notice when on the Sports bit, on the side thyey have thses stats and one made me burst out laGHFIN:

Most langauge Spoken: Chelsea-52

Bolton-34

Ha, quality show

I thought that many of the best bits were in the small scorlling text and things on the side.

Still, I did prefer the Buzzcocks..

I thought that many of the best bits were in the small scorlling text and things on the side.

Still, I did prefer the Buzzcocks..

Yeah. I like the Buzzcocks but really its a completey different type of comedy. I mean Buzzcocks is more lol funny, where as Broken News is more kind of understandable comedy that gets under your skin. It will build a joke up for the whole show before delivering one killer punchline at the end. Like in the first episode about Tomatoids where the news reporter is standing outside a conference building all episode waiting for the profeesor who made the 'discoverie' to come out, only to have just as hes coming out we lose the connection :hehe: