NEurope
Dante

Lost : Series 4

Whoa lasts nights episode revealed loads. :o

- Claires not one of the oceanic 6.

- Kate does get taken to court but gets of with time served

- Kate has Aaron and is telling everyone it's her son. (probably as claire wanted him off the island)

But that goes against was the psychic said claire should do waaayy back in the first season. eek

Whoa lasts nights episode revealed loads. :o

Sweet! Awesome to hear. Ill eagerly await it now.

Best episode of S4 so far?

I was pissed off to see that Ben owns Valis by Philip K Dick. It was obvious that the writers would be into PKD, but it angers me that they're trying to shoehorne it into their crappy little project.

Bastards.

I dont think it was the best ep of season 4 so far, apart from the certain bits of info revealed it felt like a bit of a slow episode. Not a bad one, just not as good as the previous episodes. Although the twist was brilliant.

Some guy predicted it on a Lost Forum a while ago, so I was expecting it. It was either that or Sawyer's baby. I'm pretty sure Jack will find out that Claire is his half-sister fairly soon, one of the boat guys probably knows all the facts about it.

Well, saw ep 4...

Was somewhat meh i thought, not as good as last week.

Then again i didn't hear what Kate called the baby at the end, only found out it was 'hey aaron' just now. interesting

Also, how badass was locke in handling Miles?? :D

I guessed it just as Kate was walking upstairs. Still was pretty good.

Same here! I don't think it necessarily means that Claire's not one of the six, though. Perhaps she gave Kate the baby to prevent the couple who were going to adopt him getting him.

I guessed it when she had the moment with Claire. I never guess endings really, so was lol, but as someone above mentioned I didnt even hear what she said.

I had to rewind it four times. Four fucking times.

But yeah it was a meh episode in all honesty. Second episode of this season is probably the only one I would say was "good" so far this season.

I guessed it when she had the moment with Claire.

And here I thought I was the only one.

I had to rewind it four times. Four fucking times.

Haha, I had subtitles! :heh:

Very average episode in my opinion. I'm looking forward to finding out why they don't want whoever these people are that want to know if there are any more people on the island.

I watched it last night and it was good. I missed the first part though because I figured I'd catch the episode on multistart... but it turns out that multistart was only used for the first episode or two, nice.

So the ending kinda clears up what we were saying last week when thinking back to when Kate and Jack spoke at the end of the last series. "I have to get back to him" wasn't about Sawyer then. A good episode but I'm not sure I like how Locke is developing. I have no doubt he's doing what he's doing for the best but it would be better if he could NOT rule them with an ironfist. Haha, and does it not amuse anyone else by seeing them living in the houses?

What did the fortune teller tell Claire before? I forget.

And that no one but her should raise the child. It was for some reason dreadfully important that Claire raise the baby. Clearly some super baby or something. Kate will use it to rob banks and murder more step fathers.

it might just be that he feels responsible for Claire's death (lets assume she is dead) and simply doesn't want to be involved because of that.

My brother thinks that Ben is blackmailing everyone who made it off the island to work for him. He also thinks that Michael is the spy on the boat.

Do people remember that Ben was born 32 miles to Poland?

Was it him that was born at the roadside? It was, wasn't it. Do you think that plot point is gonna come back to haunt us soon?

Why is Jack scared of the baby when its his nephew? Weird

Strangely, I just assumed that Kate had let him believe that it was Sawyers baby and so Jack didn't want to have anything to do with it due to the rivalry between them. Thinking about it, I doubt that its the case- sure Jack would know that Kate brought Aaron off the island, duh. We'll find out sometime, I'm liking the flashforwards... they add something to it all.

I wonder when we'll find out who that was that had died in the flashforward at the end of the last series. On va voir.

Knew that it would be Aaron as her son in the future the second Claire offered Kate a hold of him. That was probably the best episode of the series so far, since it didn't just throw more silly questions at you. The trial was good since you could actually comprehend what was happening and why. Apart from the Aaron part of course...but that just filled me with joy at the thought of Claire's likely annihilation.

R0x.

I wonder when we'll find out who that was that had died in the flashforward at the end of the last series. On va voir.

If that's not Ben, I'll buy a hat for the sole purpose of eating it with gusto

Do people remember that Ben was born 32 miles to Poland?

It was Portland.

If that's not Ben, I'll buy a hat for the sole purpose of eating it with gusto

I dont think its Ben because...

of the lols.