NEurope

I didn't put them on the TV :P I put them just infront of it on a candle tray...

Get two "clip on" light fixtures - like the ones you'd use in your shed, and then clip them underneath the TV. That's what I did when my ex girlfriends RETARDED FUCKING CAT chewed the sensor bar for my Wii the day after launch.

Finally got a wired sensor bar from play.com £4.37, works brilliantly ( much better than the wireless one i got from argos ) Should save me a fortune in candles.

Game & Gamestation have sales on all preowned games instore

Picked up the following tonight

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas £1.98

Rockstar Table Tennis 98p

Perfect Dark Zero £1.98

Yesterday I picked up Kirby Super Star Ultra from GAME for £15 and Loco Roco for £5 at GAME. It was inside Borders though so I don't know if they are the same price everywhere. They also has Pokemon Ranger 2 for about £15 if I remember right.

Yesterday I picked up Kirby Super Star Ultra from GAME for £15 and Loco Roco for £5 at GAME. It was inside Borders though so I don't know if they are the same price everywhere. They also has Pokemon Ranger 2 for about £15 if I remember right.

New or second hand?

New or second hand?

All new. They had Pokemon Pearl for £12 and some other cheap games.

All new. They had Pokemon Pearl for £12 and some other cheap games.

Groovy. I had a quick look at Kirby on the Game site but it was full price. I'll have to remember to have a rifle through the DS section in store the next time I'm up the town!

Groovy. I had a quick look at Kirby on the Game site but it was full price. I'll have to remember to have a rifle through the DS section in store the next time I'm up the town!

Not sure if it's just the GAME stores that are in Borders since they're closing down so it might not be the same everywhere.

Not sure if it's just the GAME stores that are in Borders since they're closing down so it might not be the same everywhere.

Aye, I saw you mention that in your other post. Hope springs eternal so I shall check things out round here anyway just incase. :)

Anyone know the cheapest place on the high street to pick up Spirit Tracks? I'm looking to get it soon, I guess, so I wasn't gonna wait around with internetting and stuff(only just got internet back today), it's not likely to more than a few quid more in the shops, right?

Anyone know the cheapest place on the high street to pick up Spirit Tracks? I'm looking to get it soon, I guess, so I wasn't gonna wait around with internetting and stuff(only just got internet back today), it's not likely to more than a few quid more in the shops, right?

dunno i shopped around and got for £24 in asda but it was £35 in GAME and gamestation...WTF?!!!

Had a brief look round online, looks like amazon is cheapest at the moment £28

EDIT: Scratch that, it's £25 at zavvi online: link

Edited by Nintendohnut

Amazon's secret bargain pages they don't want you to know about - 75%-99% off everything

I'm not sure how common this knowledge was, but I only found out about it on GMTV this morning...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s?ie=UTF8&node=300703&redirect=true&pct-off=75-99

That link has everything gaming related at peanuts. For example, Mirror's Edge (360) is £5.12 at the moment.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/cheap-amazon-loopholes

There are links to all the other product categories there.

WH Smith have a good 50% off games sale on at the minute, really poorly advertised tho, just a tiny section.

Managed to pick up Zack and Wiki for £4.50 and Mario Party 8 for £9.50 today.

seems to be instore only tho.