N-Europe

December 21st 2012- 5 years to live?

ssj

Now when reading this thing you should know

. That I have NO intensions to scare anybody

. You should Not believe everything the Internet tells you

. People are making money out of this

. I just think people should be aware of this

Now theres alot of spectulation going around as to when the world is going to end. Every end of the world prediction so far hasn't come true so this proberly wont but this seems to be the most Convincing.

http://www.december212012.com/index.shtml

Basically in exactly 5 years and 2 days time the world is supposed to end. This is down to a series of so called catastrophic events that will take place on December 21st 2012, both scientific and religious. The website I posted above explains evrything. You can also look at youtube videos and wikipedia too.

I personally think that something is going to happen, BUT is being WAY to exaggerated on the net.

What do you guys think?

Just to clarify, Dec 21st 2012 isn't the end of the Mayan calander, it is but it anything post that is seen as a "distant date" and wouldn't be counted.

Simple as, there was no need for a 5000+ year calender for them.

Read through 2 which I have to say, they do try and make it indepth. If this sort of thing where to happen then I would want survivers, like from a plague or invasion or something. Sucks if we wouldn't be able to stop it.

But something big like this would be interesting to see.

Assassins Creed brought this to my attention, you can learn alot from that game in my oppinion.

The world was ment to end 7 years ago with planes falling from the sky and electrical appliances springing to life with an insatiable urge to kill us all.

21/12/12 is just another date, just like Friday the 13th or October 31st.

i had a dream last night that i saw one of the 4 horsemen from my living room window... then i called in to topgear (because it was on tv in my dream~) and richard hammond explained it away for me.. ^__^ *sigh* ahh, richard... :yay: