NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Arragaun

For those of you who like puzzles...

just change the adress to page3 instead of page2, then i got stuck lol

Me and The3rdChildren started this last night, we managed to get up to level 15 which was driving us nuts. Then he went to bed.

I finally figured it out at 4:45am and went to bed, satisfied.

I continued again this afternoon and managed to get to level 19, so now i'm taking a break from it for a while.

Fun game, though.

This is quite fun. I'm on level 3. It's rather troublesome. Any hints Meik, not the answer just a tip (not try google, idiot.)

EDIT: Oops its 4, its the one with the lamp and google bar.

EDIT: Done it, man, I made that harder than it should have been.

EDIT: I'm now on 6 which is most confusing, something to do with an alternative anagram to ascii??? I'll have another think tomorrow.

What Meik says is true, however (as much as this pains me to admit it) he has a much better head for these things than me, so any of you having trouble would be best advised to seek his advice with this one.

Need advice on fishing for the homeless with hula hoops? I'm your man.

This is quite fun. I'm on level 3. It's rather troublesome. Any hints Meik, not the answer just a tip (not try google, idiot.)

The first thing you need to do with most of these puzzles is look at the source html. There are usually vital clues in there. For this particular one, it gives you one pretty big clue.

Next, look carefully at the picture.

(Just got to level 20).

Need advice on fishing for the homeless with hula hoops? I'm your man.

How do you get the hula hoop on the hook without breaking it? Or do you just tie the line around it?

I got to level 5 & gave up. Prob will continue tomorrow. These sort of games can waste so much time, not to mention really piss me off!!

I don't have the patience or ability to do this. I admire the guys that can manage to get all the way. How many levels are there?

stuck on 4 cant be bothered with it to be honest thou not a fan of these games dont find them fun more annoying then anything

Rrraarrfggafdhh.

Stuck on Level 23 and it is driving me insane, there is literally no clue as to what i'm supposed to do.

stop being so negative....

well I'm at 17 and I'm loving this game.15 and 16 were brilliant :P

Whoosh, this thing is hard. X3

I'm currently stuck on level 9. I think I have a bit of a clue where I should be looking, but I can't really find the solution there and stuff. ='3

Edit: yay, did it! Was actually quite simple. Was looking in the right place afterall. =D

Now level 11 has me stumped again, but I will figure it out... somehow.

Hmmm, well theres some trouble here...on Firefox it wont play background music which is some cases is part of the clue and on Explorer the passwords dont work n_n

Plus I'm a freaking idiot but it's quite a brilliant game.

Sign in to follow this