• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend's PS3 Hard Drive became corrupted and he phoned Sony up and according to him they are just sending him a replacement and not picking up his old one.

Is it just the hard drive that needs either formatting or replaced? I haven't been able to properly see it, only spoke about it on the bus, but he is pretty sure that it is only the hard drive that is faulty? So would I just be able to either format the hard drive or just buy a new one? Or do you think I shouldn't chance it. He said about £100 for it which seems fair to me imo.

Damn, i really thought Haze would turn out good. It's been in development for ages man.

:(

Not kind of a clue?

I always kinda though Nectar might of been a gimmick, it had potential and it just doesn't seem like FR to make a bad FPS but it seems that even with the delays they just didn't have enough time and Ubisoft just wanted it out the door.

Here's the thing, I have an HDMI to DVI cable for my PS3 so I can play on my monitor, however, me being me I forgot that it doesn't include audio. What are my best bets for getting some audio out of it at the same time, ie what kind of adapter am I going to need to either get the audio through the PC or an amp or something?

Here's the thing, I have an HDMI to DVI cable for my PS3 so I can play on my monitor, however, me being me I forgot that it doesn't include audio. What are my best bets for getting some audio out of it at the same time, ie what kind of adapter am I going to need to either get the audio through the PC or an amp or something?

I bought this. On the PS3 audio bit, you can send audio through a different kind of connection, in other words set the audio-out as composite. Then you can use your composite cables that came with your PS3 with the adapter and plug it in the jack on your monitor, that will work with DVI. Job done :)