• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Haze Demo?

Shweeet. Defo gonna have to get on tonight.

PEOPLE ADD ME, ReZourceman, I have loads of people to add, but its easier if you add me because ;

A) I have like tens of people to add

B) Your names are mostly different to names on here.

C) Mines easy

D) Im easy

E) *Insert easy jokes here*

F) How many letters can I get to?

G) I reckon J.

H) Nah actually H.

You could just add me...that's if you can spell "Daft". :p

(Yes, I am even lazier than you. :heh: )

Im quite happy with that, it will give more focus on Resistance 2.

I forgot about Resistance 2! It kinda makes sense then....

Kotaku said LPB has been delayed again...but wasn't it always October 2008? :confused:

So all these out the end of the year!

Home

LBP

Buzz

Resistance 2

Motorstorm 2

AND we have MGS4 next month, thats bloody brilliant if you ask me!

I forgot about Resistance 2! It kinda makes sense then....

Kotaku said LPB has been delayed again...but wasn't it always October 2008? :confused:

I thought it was Sept?

Even though im happy with the Killzone2 delay I was kinda hoping it would go against Gears of War 2 this Christmas, would have been great reading all the fanboy arguments on various websites.

So all these out the end of the year!

Home

LBP

Buzz

Resistance 2

Motorstorm 2

AND we have MGS4 next month, thats bloody brilliant if you ask me!

Out of them titles due for release at the end of the year there is only Resistance I want. HOME isnt out til next year, just the beta this year and as for LBP I love the look of it but just what exactly do you do? Im not a big fan of games that have no goal such as Animal Crossing so I doubt I will like it.

Im hoping E3 will offer a glimpse of alot more titles due out before Christmas otherwise my PS3 will be gathering dust....alongside my Wii :)

Shit, forgot about Haze as well! I'm not with it today, my gaming knowledge has gone out the window! :D

I'm also looking forward to Wipeout HD (i just hope it's slightly easier to control, cause i do have trouble..).

Out of them titles due for release at the end of the year there is only Resistance I want. HOME isnt out til next year, just the beta this year and as for LBP I love the look of it but just what exactly do you do? Im not a big fan of games that have no gaol such as Animal Crossing so I doubt I will like it.

OK...You ok mate? Or am i being paranoid? Just seem a little too the point in your replys, which isn't like you...ignore me if i'm wrong, it's probably me...:)

EDIT: Infact, it is me...don't worry bout it..i've gone through a bit of shit lately..so i'm way too paranoid! :D

Haze demo is out.

I may just have time to download that! I'm running to the PS3 now! Thanks for letting us know!

EDIT: Quite a bit added wasn't there? Quite interested in some of the trailers as well!

Guest Jordan

Jesus.

No aiming assist on a shooter that fast? What kind of **** though that'd be a good idea?

Hmph. I'll play co-op with people later and see how it plays. But at the moment i'm leaning towards cancelling my pre order.

55% of Rockstar title sales are on Microsoft machine in its first week in UK – but PS3 hardware grows 127%

More copes of Rcokstar's GTA IV for were sold on Xbox 360 than PS3 in the game's first week on UK shelves – but both companies enjoyed similar success when it came to the 'system selling' influence of the title.

That's according to official ChartTrack figures obtained by MCV, which show that Xbox 360 took a 55 per cent share of the combined sales of the game.

However, PS3 hardware sales leapt 127 per cent in the week in which the game was released (Sunday, April 27th to Saturday, May 5th) week-on-week.

Xbox 360 hardware sales also felt the GTA effect, climbing 125 per cent in the week.

According to ChartTrack data, the title broke single-format, first-week sales records on both console.

It sold 514,000 copies on 360, making £22 million in revenues at UK retail. The previous record holder, Halo 3, sold 411,000 copies in its first week, making £16.9 million.

On PS3, GTA IV sold 413,000 copies in the week, taking £17.9 million at retail. That beat the previous one-week record holder, GT5: Prologue, which sold 120,000 and made £2.6 million.

Jesus.

No aiming assist on a shooter that fast? What kind of **** though that'd be a good idea?

Yeah I thought the same thing when I was playing it, its far too sensitive. I was playing the thing on easy and I still had trouble with it. Guess thats me saving some money, might aswell pack my PS3 away until June 12th :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!