• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Demon’s Souls and Rayman Origins for me. Good month.

I wonder what's going on with the yearly games.

Edit: Actually, they could announce (and release them) during E3.

Edited by Cube

Despite being very generic and graphically underwhelming, I'm left wanting more after the FUSE demo. It's a 4 player co-op third-person shooter in a similar vein to Lost Planet 2 but tighter and with more focus on working as a unit. If I don't get it at launch, I'll definitely pick it up when it hits the bargain bin, which will probably only take a few weeks.

Despite being very generic and graphically underwhelming, I'm left wanting more after the FUSE demo. It's a 4 player co-op third-person shooter in a similar vein to Lost Planet 2 but tighter and with more focus on working as a unit. If I don't get it at launch, I'll definitely pick it up when it hits the bargain bin, which will probably only take a few weeks.

Fuse doesn't interest me ever since they changed the art style.

Didn't know where to put this but oh well. It might only make it to the PC and it doesn't come out til 2014 but it looks mighty interesting:

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-05-17-avant-garde-stealth-game-tangiers-looks-like-a-surreal-noir-nightmare

Mechanically, Tangiers sounds similar to Dishonored with an emphasis on staying out of sight, setting traps, climbing rooftops, and stabbing foes in the back. Intriguingly, you'll be able to "collect discarded conversations" while eavesdropping on enemies, then use their words as diversions by "hurling" them down the road. It sounds like this means you'll actually be able to grab subtitles, then use them as physical objects, a possibility further hinted at when the developer wrote "The unstable reality of Tangiers has the thoughts of its inhabitants materialise into the world."

Looking forward to Kingdoms of Amalur actually. It's a game that slipped under the radar for me and I probably would never have tried without PS+, but actually looks like something I'll really enjoy.

The demo was entertaining enough, but not enough for me to go out of my way to buy the game.