Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

As I've found out! I've also found out that vitriol is okay if you come to 'other boards' a lot

The fuck is vitriol?

Oh....cruel and bitterness. Right. Says the guy who walked into a discussion that he wasn't part of...completely out of the blue, just to call someone a pussy for writing in white text (which anyone can see/is just a bit of fun) and then when the guy who was just called a pussy defends himself you retort with mocking his creative efforts and personality in general? And you're asking why you're childish?

I've not had any kind of negative interaction with you in the past, but like.....where the fuck do you get off man. Your unpleasantness isn't wanted here.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

The fuck is vitriol?

Oh....cruel and bitterness. Right. Says the guy who walked into a discussion that he wasn't part of...completely out of the blue, just to call someone a pussy for writing in white text (which anyone can see/is just a bit of fun) and then when the guy who was just called a pussy defends himself you retort with mocking his creative efforts and personality in general? And you're asking why you're childish?

I've not had any kind of negative interaction with you in the past, but like.....where the fuck do you get off man. Your unpleasantness isn't wanted here.

I "wasn't a part of" Sorry...is this not a discussion board? Was that just for a few of you? Was I not allowed to join in? Is it that big a crime for me to say just have an opinion, stop writing in white a sub-clause every time? And you think his response was a defence? Go read it again, that wasn't a defence. I guess this unpleasantness IS wanted? Awesome. Good to know.

I "wasn't a part of" Sorry...is this not a discussion board? Was that just for a few of you? Was I not allowed to join in?

Yeah a discussion you weren't a part of....I didn't see any posts from you until that point....?

Is it that big a crime for me to say just have an opinion, stop writing in white a sub-clause every time?

Sure, you called him a pussy, mentioned "beloved Sony" etc etc.

Edited by ReZourceman

dazzybee is upset because the Spuds are 6th, after he guaranteed they would finish 4th. He's extra touchy.

You're going too far now. Football is serious business.

Edit: ReZ, if I see that Artichoke one more time, I'm going to shove it up your arse. Choke on that.

dazzybee is upset because the Spuds are 6th, after he guaranteed they would finish 4th. He's extra touchy.

Dammit, you've got me. (still not over though....We have to play City and Liverpool!!).

So...erm... Is this PLaystation Plus thing actually any good?!

I see the art of the leading headline is still alive and well.

Reads to me like SOE stumbled across a security hole whilst investigating the PSN issue, thus have decided to deal with it now rather than wait for another attack. I wouldn't be surprised if Microsoft will be tightening up things on their end, too.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!