Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

Whyyy...

Still loving Red Dead. Did you play it online much?

Oh and to respond to this. I just kept losing connection to games. Only on 1 or 2 occasions was I able to get a good free roam, even then when playing game modes themselves I kept losing connection, only on 1 occasion did a game let me participate till the end, then lost connection the next game. So yeah, online wasn't as good as it should have been for me.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

is saboteur really that bad? I keep thinking of picking it up but have a HUGE backlog at the moment so will be one for later down the line.

I personally enjoyed it. It's good fun blowing stuff up and there's plenty of things to do.

Bakugan? really...

Shouldn't knock it before you try it. For effectively a tenner, it's worth it to me. Plus I've played nothing but it since I got home, which is more than I can say for Naughty Bear, which depending on how the DLC works out, I'll pick up later when it's cheap.

is saboteur really that bad? I keep thinking of picking it up but have a HUGE backlog at the moment so will be one for later down the line.

The Saboteur gets the MGOTY me. Meh Game of the Year. I found it so amazingly meh. Some ideas in it were nice but the exectution was meh. Meh meh meh. Meh all over the place.

Also, an Irish guy as the main character? What? The story it's based, the driver William Grover-Williams, was English (and half French). A bizarre and needless change.

lol, Naughty Bear is no longer in my possession, got £25 for it, so now I have Uncharted and Bakugan battle brawlers, plus I got 5 quid off my next purchase at Gamestation.

Bollocks, now I need to change my sig.. Uncharted 1 or 2?

I don't ever play through games multiple times for difficulty modes.

But now I've got some free time. :D

Sweet. I actually enjoyed it most on my third playthrough. And I hate playing games more than once.

Everyone!! Worms on PSN is reduced to £5.19!!

....it may be... Not sure. Just thought it looked pretty. :heh:

PlayStation Move Bundled Up, In Pictures

500x_move_bundles.jpg

Are you ready to invest in motion control for your PlayStation 3? Sony has laid out your options for hopping onto the PlayStation Move bandwagon, three ways to make your PS3 Move-ready when the control scheme launches in September.

As it already specified at E3 2010, Sony is planning on offering two Move bundles. One that packs in a PlayStation 3, Sports Champions, a PlayStation Eye and a DualShock 3 will set you back a cool $399 USD. If you want to buy one of those fancy Navigation Control wands to go with it, $29.99 will get you one.

http://kotaku.com/5587178/playstation-move-bundled-up-in-pictures

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!