• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing is it's an actual premium service (unlike XBL which charges for essentials which should really be free). Everything we have now will remain free (as well as be improved), and I'm happy with it.

If the free aspect doesn't get involved that would be annoying...

They should probably do each feature individually through the store.

Paying for discounts on PSN games is ridiculous. Paying more so you can pay less, yet you might end up paying more if you don't purchase enough stuff. I'd get the stuff Emasher mentioned individually and leave it at that. I couldn't give a toss about cross-game chat though.

Actually, I don't even know if I would care about cross game chat TBH. Unless the PS3 community here started using it regularly, it probably wouldn't be worth it.

The thing I actually found the most weird, was that the items in each package seem to be chosen at random, rather than having each package have some different specialty, like a social one that has Facebook, cross game chat, ect. or a game one that has the store stuff, ect.

Was the table actually final, or was it just an initial release to see how people like it?

Right now its just people making up assumptions as to what it is. The only thing we know is Sony intend to introduce subscription services but we dont know what for exactly. It could be for Voice chat or for PS1 games.

My guess is different subscriptions for different services. Maybe some new ideas.

Army of 2: The 40th Day is basically a nutshell of the crappy games we've had this generation.

It's a completely uninspired chav 3rd person shooter, 100% generic, average graphics that think they're good, rubbish dialogue and clunky, unenjoyable gameplay. If anyone here buys it, consider yourself on my ignore list.

Edited by dwarf

Been playing it, finished the first level, spent ages trying to complete the second with 100% saving power but it made me lose too many people in the last section.

I am really impressed with the control of the ship, it's brilliant.

Hopefully there'll be a bit of level variation.

Been playing it, finished the first level, spent ages trying to complete the second with 100% saving power but it made me lose too many people in the last section.

I am really impressed with the control of the ship, it's brilliant.

Hopefully there'll be a bit of level variation.

I'd say there is it mixes things up just about enough and every so often.

GOTY Edition is defintely cheaper:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002DMLMIC/ref=asc_df_B002DMLMIC518633?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=7974&creativeASIN=B002DMLMIC

£21.77 at Amazon so works out way cheaper for DLC etc...with them costing £7.99 each on their own.

Edited by flameboy
Automerged Doublepost

GOTY Edition is defintely cheaper:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B002DMLMIC/ref=asc_df_B002DMLMIC518633?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=7974&creativeASIN=B002DMLMIC

£21.77 at Amazon so works out way cheaper for DLC etc...with them costing £7.99 each on their own.

Unless you do what I did. Rent the DLC, install it and send it back.