• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do with a group hug right about now. SUPER DEPRESSED cos man utd just went and lost the champions league final but infamous limited edition is easing the blow a little bit. Maybe too depressed to go to work tomorrow...

Group rave! My house!

Damn, if only we could play our music.

Which gives me an idea. How awesome would it be if we could combine VideZone with TVs in the apartments!

Is voice chat still disabled in home guess you could play music a headset would sound shite tho...

I wonder if VideZone licensing would allow for that...neat idea

Its too distracting now that everyone has pointed it out :p I cant look at it the same way anymore.

In other news there is a major KZ2 patch tommorow. biggets one so far.

They added better friends/clan join mode so you can easily quick join in the same squads and sides automatic now. And for the full rotation not just one stage either. Should really help.

for unbalanced games you cant swap to losing side if winning side is bigger.

For controls they added a Precision option, you still have weight etc but its enabled as default for new players and old players are free to try it out. Here is what they say:

Control-wise, what exactly does the new ‘High Precision’ option do?

When this option is switched on, it makes the analog sticks more responsive to small movements. Turned off, the controls behave exactly as they did before the patch. It’s not a radical overhaul of the control system, so the layout and the ‘weight’ of the controls remain the same.

No spawn invincibility outside base now. Make sure you spawn safely.

Server info before join. See timings etc.

Air support is now more lethal/accurate and stay up easier. So ribbons much easier and more useful.

Assault armor nerfed to 50%.

Tons of other stuff in the Q&A but i am tired so will post 2moro when a list comes. My thoughts are they turned it into more like the beta. Which is good :) The spawn thing changes the game alot and will make S&D more like the beta where it was more tactical. As messing up spawn points can end the game swiftly.

http://www.vg247.com/2009/05/27/killzone-127-patch-to-release-tomorrow-morning/

LBP also has the Judge Dredd update pack. hopefully tommorow too. PSN is going to be busy.

Edited by Choze

For controls they added a Precision option, you still have weight etc but its enabled as default for new players and old players are free to try it out.

Interesting, will definately be checking this out. I hope its what I have been hoping for all along - control like Resistance/Call of Duty.

I've been thinking about getting it only £14 in ASDA...would you recommend it?

At that price yeah I wouldn't say no. I must admit I'm a bit of a die-hard fan of the series but in spite of its flaws it's a pretty decent game. If you've ever played Legend, it's sort of like that with a cosmetic overhaul and a few new moves really.

I got mixed up. I think its today or tommorow. Will double check. There is a huge patch list coming today so we will know. Its going to be a huge patch.

Will definately pick up Tomb Raider on rental at least. I didnt mind the pc demo i played afew weeks ago!

I got Mirror's Edge at Asda two days ago for £13. Plenty of bargains there :)

Interesting, will definately be checking this out. I hope its what I have been hoping for all along - control like Resistance/Call of Duty.

Thats the intention.

Search added to PS Store:http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2009/05/27/store-gets-new-search-feature/

Edited by Choze

Lol I'm not sure why we need group hugs, I only swear at people when I'm lazy, it isn't intended as an insult. Maybe it's because me and my friend exchange swear words so often, we both know there's nothing behind them but it's obviously crept from my life into the forum lol.

So fuck all of you!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!