• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

E3 is coming up! ;)

True, i just hope it comes. The demo is fun. Keeping it installed.

Home has had a ton of updates today. Lots of free and paid items up. New spaces even. Brought a log house. Good stuff!

My harbour apartment is full and they both have the same limit.

How much do you have in? Mine is packed. Probably 30+ items. I dont have enough places to put stuff in. I guess there has to be a limit for obvious reasons but i am guessing you have tons?

Star Trek event at 7pm i think. They are giving exclusive stuff. Not sure what.

How much do you have in? Mine is packed. Probably 30+ items. I dont have enough places to put stuff in. I guess there has to be a limit for obvious reasons but i am guessing you have tons?

Star Trek event at 7pm i think. They are giving exclusive stuff. Not sure what.

Crap. That's when I will be watching the movie.

Just watched the newest Tekken 6 trailer from the store, looked pretty good but it seems like they are bigging up the breakable floors as though it's really exciting.

Also found it funny at the start of the video it says 'What are you waiting for?'

Maybe the release?

:sad: Sorry about the Star /Trek event... Turns out it was Sunday. You have to wear the free trek costumes as well.

Just watched the newest Tekken 6 trailer from the store, looked pretty good but it seems like they are bigging up the breakable floors as though it's really exciting.

Also found it funny at the start of the video it says 'What are you waiting for?'

Maybe the release?

lol. It does look abit dated but i have it preordered. Cant wait. The PS version is looking amazing though. SC on PSP is my most awaited fighter.

3514118288_ed0e9d5c61_o.jpg

I managed to do ALL the research in BioShock. Wasn't too hard in the end but I kept forgetting to do the security cameras and I think there are only a couple left until I finish the game.

It's a shame basically all the trophies above bronze are f*cking hard to get or just take an inordinate amount of time/play throughs.

3514118288_ed0e9d5c61_o.jpg

Awesome.

Oooooo Sacklad gets Judged! Nice.

Home event for Trekkies is Sunday at 7pm (in the main hub whatever it's called again...) You do have to be wearing ya trrekkie outfit too. Anyway, this setup totally reminds me of an uber Animal Crossing - obviously without the animals (debatable). I'll try to be there at 7pm ish so should be a right lark mixing with the Trekkies talking about 7 of 9 and Dana Troy :p

Would be INCREDIBLE if there were some superstars present. The Shat himself would make me shat myself!

It's a shame basically all the trophies above bronze are f*cking hard to get or just take an inordinate amount of time/play throughs.

Yeah Sony seem to have made it harder :(

Puts me off. Way too hardcore nowadays.

Been playing alot of Ridge Racer 7 today. Still one of my fave franchises. Music is great as always and tracks are scenic. Its aged a little but 1080p really helps. Its constant 1080p no matter what at 60 fps.

Just unlocking more car parts and stuff. I love how they mixed up the boost. GOt an auto boost nitrous set and some new tyrpes where i can change drift mildness.

Namco's last good game before Bandai took them over. :(

Edited by Choze

I just meant on BioShock.

Only because some of the Bronze trophies are actually quite tricky...okay, they aren't but they take a lot of effort.

I just meant on BioShock.

Only because some of the Bronze trophies are actually quite tricky...okay, they aren't but they take a lot of effort.

Ah ok. Might check it out again. I tried on PC last time. Didnt like it at all.

Been playing alot of Ridge Racer 7 today. Still one of my fave franchises. Music is great as always and tracks are scenic. Its aged a little but 1080p really helps. Its constant 1080p no matter what at 60 fps.

Just unlocking more car parts and stuff. I love how they mixed up the boost. GOt an auto boost nitrous set and some new tyrpes where i can change drift mildness.

Namco's last good game before Bandai took them over. :(

Yeah I love the Ridge Racer franchise. Still play my PS1 copy of Ridge Racer Revolution all the time. It's a shame really since Namco became Namco Bandai they just havn't gotten going, they have arguably been the worst of the big Japanese developers this gen.

Ah ok. Might check it out again. I tried on PC last time. Didnt like it at all.

shocked.jpg

Yeah I love the Ridge Racer franchise. Still play my PS1 copy of Ridge Racer Revolution all the time. It's a shame really since Namco became Namco Bandai they just havn't gotten going, they have arguably been the worst of the big Japanese developers this gen.

*cough*SquEx*cough*

To be honest Daft there are probably untold amounts of games that Namco have had playtesters contemplate suicide after playing them. Maybe that's how they decide which ones release? The fewer deaths there are the higher the chance of release :p

I think the rating system at SquEx is the other way around, the more testers it kills the better. What have SquEx done this gen? Oh, yeah, they released an FFXIII demo...in Japan. :indeed:

Worse still, I know about untold Square games that should have come out, because they were actually damn awesome.

Haven't Namco Bandai done stuff like SCIV, Ace Combat, Eternal Sonata and stuff.

Anyways, finally completed BioShock and I figured since I picked it up for a little under £9 I might as well buy the DLC which is pretty overpriced. Still, both together come in at about £16. Not bad.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!