• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Avatars are crap...aren't they? They don't do anything.

Has something changed? I don't spend much time on my 360's dashboard.

Also, new Xi zone has opened in Home. There quite cool fish game.

And EA's space has opened. I think Choze might have said. It's in Beta at the moment. Looks pretty cool.

I'd love a Star Trek space to wonder round in my Star Trek getup.

What does everyone on the Playstation board want to play next? I'm not talking an announced release but just the type of thing you want to buy for the PS3 in this moment in time.

For me I want a solid platformer, more retro in style that doesn't feature guns in any way, just good old jumping, maybe throw in a few gadgets and stealth parts. After that on the agenda would be a non-anime 3D RPG/fighter kind of like Yakuza but more... British.

Having said that I wouldn't mind digging into something like Demon Souls.

What does everyone on the Playstation board want to play next? I'm not talking an announced release but just the type of thing you want to buy for the PS3 in this moment in time.

For me I want a solid platformer, more retro in style that doesn't feature guns in any way, just good old jumping, maybe throw in a few gadgets and stealth parts. After that on the agenda would be a non-anime 3D RPG/fighter kind of like Yakuza but more... British.

Having said that I wouldn't mind digging into something like Demon Souls.

An online FPS with the maps of Socom, the Control of CoD, the graphics of Killzone and the general badassness of Gears of War.

I don't want another FPS for a few months tbh. Overcrowded and gets boring after overplay. Cod would bore me to death right now and I'm not enjoying Socom much right now either.

I did ask for your opinion though so yeah. That would be an interesting combo. I think I want the next big FPS to be slightly more different in style somehow, kind of like how TS is compared to Modern FPS.

Namcos day now staight after Capcoms day yesterday?

Tekken 6 PSP

We already knew that Tekken 6 would be storming the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 this fall, but today we've learned that the storied fighting franchise is also headed for the PSP.

Namco Bandai didn't release many specifics, but we do know that the portable version of the game is set to release alongside the other console iterations and will pack additional stages, content, items, and an ad-hoc multiplayer mode using "original" and "fan favorite characters." The PSP version will also have "Ghost" Infrastructure mode so that a player can upload his or her character data as well as download others' to see how everyone's skills stack up.

Has anybody else got/thinking of getting Battlefantasia? Its a cracking 2D fighting game, its just a shame its been overshadowed by SFIV because there is absolutely nobody playing it online.

And the last boss makes Seth look like a fairy.:angry:

Tekken 6 looks fantastic on PSP. Soul Calibur on the other hand looks nextgen. Insane what PSP is doing. It looks nicer than any Wii game...

Has anybody else got/thinking of getting Battlefantasia? Its a cracking 2D fighting game, its just a shame its been overshadowed by SFIV because there is absolutely nobody playing it online.

And the last boss makes Seth look like a fairy.:angry:

I rented it for abit but couldnt get into it. A bunny rabbit guy kept beating me on very easy in round 1 :/

Edited by Choze

PixelJunk 1-4
, albeit no official title yet; they're going to have a naming contest, it seems. It is literally ground breaking.

That looks very cool.

I suggested 'PixelJunk: Slake'.

Edited by Daft

Anyone know any websites that will ship Demon Souls to the UK?

I REALLY wanna play that game :'(

Try Yesasia. At work and lunch is just finishing so cant find you a link just now. If you look a few pages back, I even posted a link to a coupon which gets you $5 off the price. But atm, there are delays so I have to wait till the 27th of may before it will arrive.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!