Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation 3 Console Discussion

McPhee

I'd change my order to Shopto but you can't change delivery address from your cards unless you've ordered twice before and I've only ordered once...lame.

Might cancel my LoveFilm one and just pick this up from the shops. Not sure how much I trust LoveFilm.

• Replies 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Well feel free to cancel. I've used Lovefilm before for Valyria and Dark Knight. You get a bonus rental as well but getting it on day of release is unlikely.

Nice but that has nothing to do with playing games on it so it's of little detriment to the Wii, granted it's good to see the consoles CPU being put to 'good'? uses but in gaming terms all it means is they sold 16 more PS3's. :p

At least its being put to use :p

I just dont know what to get on the Wii anymore. I have rented tons of games and the games i like tend to be PSNish type games on disk... Mario Kart online is the exception. Then again its a console designed to be more mainstream than anything before it. Its a sign the market is broadening and tastes will vary more and more.

Also it turns out that SCE were profitable last quarter. So lets hope they get the PS3 itself profitable sooner rather than later. PS3 software sales are good though. Highest sales of games per console, most spent per console.

MGO just isn't fun. My connection doesn't help, but the menus aren't easy to navigate and don't make sense, the background music grates and when you get to the game it's boring.

Not to worry though because it's free.

I actually like MGO except for the Konami ID thing. CQC kills are especially satisfying

Oh fuck. Just bought Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars. Turns out I bought a demo file. Now it's been removed from the store.

Thanks Sony. Thanks a fucking bunch.

Hope this helps you out...

Hi everyone,

The demo of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars was today published on the PlayStation Store but incorrectly classified as the full game. We're sorry for any confusion this may have caused. The demo has been temporarily removed from the PlayStation Store to correct this problem but it will be re-published very soon.

If you bought the demo of Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars, believing it to be the full game, you can request a refund of the £7.99/€9.99 cost by calling our Call Centre on 08705 99 88 77

Can we just rename this and the KZ2 thread to the "CHOZE<3KZ2.GIF" thread? :p

Seriously though, you deserve some kind of award for your persistence. I think I've seen the entire opening of the game in animated gif format :p

Yeah probably should stop.

HMV are doing a Tshirt:

killzone_tshirt.jpg

HOME:

Well I loaded this up for a bit the other night so my mate could roam free on it and he went to the Red Bull space yet no1 could fly any planes. I sat with him for a bit and asked a few ppl in there how you fly but everyone seemed as confused as everyone else.

Does anyone here know? Seems stupid and perplexing as there was nowhere to walk up to any planes/enter any menus etc...

HOME:

Well I loaded this up for a bit the other night so my mate could roam free on it and he went to the Red Bull space yet no1 could fly any planes. I sat with him for a bit and asked a few ppl in there how you fly but everyone seemed as confused as everyone else.

Does anyone here know? Seems stupid and perplexing as there was nowhere to walk up to any planes/enter any menus etc...

I had the same problem when I went on most recently.

I had the same problem when I went on most recently.

Go up to the planes and press X.

Since there tend to be too many people use the dpad to turn and select.

The new area is quite nice its dedicated ot the PSP but i would like to see more. Too bad games are always queued. They need to let anyone on any time. As in instance the game parts themselves.

Hope this helps you out...

Thanks for that!

The money has apparently been refunded. I also told them about my controller and they said they'd get back to me. Although they said if there was a case I'd have to send it off for them to inspect to see if they will give me a new one.

I imported it so I doubt they will.

After two broken PS3s and a crapped out pad I'm getting a bit pissed off.

Insomniac were hinting that Sony have plans to add a guest feature in firmware to make it easier, as well as track stats etc. across games.

Yeah would make sense and make it easier for a second player to simply join in and still have their stats properly followed rather than just be a supplementary add on player who doesn't really acquire anything.

When is Socom getting released? I was going to order it off shopto for £28.99 just for the headset (thinking ahead for killzone 2) but now there website is saying end of march? Anyone know if this is true!?

Got this the other day :mad:

Dear Mr Scott

Thank you for the following order placed with GAME.

Order number(s):

As you may already be aware, the UK release date for SOCOM Confrontation with PS3 Wireless Headset has changed to Mar-2009. Changes to release dates are relatively common in the videogames industry and are unfortunately beyond our control.

Don't worry, your order is still live and will be despatched prior to its release date via your chosen method of delivery.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't forget that by using a Reward Card when placing a software Preorder you will receive Double Points!

You can sign up for a Reward Card by clicking on the link below:

http://www.game.co.uk/Reward/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your credit / debit card will be charged upon despatch of your order.

Also, if you are a Reward Member your points will be added to your account at this time.

Contact us:

Email: [email protected]

Telephone: +44 (0)871 200 1221 (*Calls cost 10p per minute; calls from mobiles and some networks may be higher)

Hours of operation: Monday to Saturday, 9am to 6pm.

Thank you for using the GAME 1st To Play Preorder service!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Gameplay (GB) Ltd. trading as GAME

Company Registration No: 03221027 - Company Registered in England

Registered Address: Unity House, Telford Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG21 6YJ

Forget Socom for now.

Just preorder the headset. Its the only way you will get one. Its backordered everywhere...

Try Shopto and Mymemory.

http://www.mymemory.co.uk/Sony-PS3--Playstation-3--Accessories/Sony/PS3-Wireless:-Headset-Boxed-(PS3)-

Tom Clancy's EndWar: Limited Edition in some places is bundled with the headset. But its being sold at a premium ins ome places. Amazon have it for £57.99 instock for example. But others have it for £39.99.

939208_114883_front.jpg