• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a PS3 today, and so far, all I can say is wow. I didn't see myself as a graphics whore or as someone who'd care for this sort of thing anymore, but I've been completely won over.

Albeit I'm still lacking for games, but Pro Evo 08 looked great when I gave it a spin and Ninja Gaiden Sigma has been effing awesome so far. I would have got Drake's too but the shop was out of stock, but that's definitely next on my to buy list along with Zack and Wiki and Ratchet and Clank.

But yeah, awesome so far, my internet is horribly unrealiable at the moment so I've not had a chance to check out all the online stuff. I'm looking forward to that online Tekken PSP game though, and Street Fighter HD.

Guys!!!! I want to get a PSP for myself because I will be travelling alot. I have a DS but I wana play the FF, Metal Gears and Silent Hill thats going to come out. What other games you think I should once I have the shiny thing?

You can download demos onto the PSP using the playstation store. You can access it off a PC as well as a PS3!

Locoroco is next on my list I think...

Oh and if you're a fan, check out Pro Evo! I bought Pro Evo 6 and it's easily on par with the PS2 version! Just the graphics are a bit worse. I've got Pro Evo 6, but 2008 is coming out pretty soon. I'm not sure if it'll be better or not though.

You can download demos onto the PSP using the playstation store. You can access it off a PC as well as a PS3!

Locoroco is next on my list I think...

Oh and if you're a fan, check out Pro Evo! I bought Pro Evo 6 and it's easily on par with the PS2 version! Just the graphics are a bit worse. I've got Pro Evo 6, but 2008 is coming out pretty soon. I'm not sure if it'll be better or not though.

Nice thanks for that info! :D

I have 2008 Pro Evo on my 360 but might give it a go, main reason I think I want a PSP is for the RPG's. Duno if its the right choice but I really want to play the FF games!

Holy Crap, my PSP Lite just came today and man it's so much lighter than the original, it's lighter than a DS lite too!

My battery cover hasn't come yet though for the bigger battery that I bought, so I've just had to cellotape it till that cover comes lol. It seems to be fine though and now it sits there charging. Wonder how the battery life is! :D

In Dom I will trust and I will be getting a PSP for my RPG neeeds!

I have DS for the Phoenix Wright's, Mario's and the Zelda's, but I needed something different! Anyone know of any good PSP bundles?

Before Christmas HMV had a PSP Slim+Lite with 1 game for £130. The available games included Metal Gear Portable Ops! I'd go for that if they still have it.

Holy Crap, my PSP Lite just came today and man it's so much lighter than the original, it's lighter than a DS lite too!

My battery cover hasn't come yet though for the bigger battery that I bought, so I've just had to cellotape it till that cover comes lol. It seems to be fine though and now it sits there charging. Wonder how the battery life is!

My Slim+Lite is beautiful! Which colour did you go for? I got white to go with my Wii.

I've never owned the original PSP, but I read somewhere that the battery life on the new one is on par with the original because although the battery is smaller, they've made either the console or the battery more energy efficient.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!