• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO!

I can't actually remember what it is. :p

I'm sure you could better it.

Yeah, those little Nazi red triangles of death are hell. When I got that score I was pulling of some absurd dodging with them around. Really got my adrenalin pumping. :heh:

I can't wait for the next pack. Apparently they want to do levels based on custom music.

Fo sho. You could save up like 15 bombs, and you could easily blow about 8 there just staying alive (and still dieing)

Those red nazi triangles....honestly....crazy.

Ive attempted the 15 token trophey, but still cant do it! I did what you said, but it never quite gets them all.

I swear Im not gonna get some of these trophies.

I tried his tip a couple of times and it did eventually work for me. I have already decided im not going to be able to get all the trophies...

I just got 49 million on arcade easy, not a touch on urs and dafts score but oh well.

Pre-Ordered 80GB PS3 from GAME :D

Anyone recommend a particular HDMI cable?

And also games/accessories

Any HD cable will work fine. I got mine from ASDA for about a tenner. A-OK. Ebay has some cheap-ass ones too.

Games wise there's a lot. I personally love Uncharted/Ratchet and Clank and GTA IV. Plenty of choice though.

Anyone recommend a particular HDMI cable?

All HDMI cables are the same.

Because it is a digital signal the TV either receives the information or it doesn't so quality does not matter as long as the cable works.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!