• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Daft

• flameboy

• dwarf

• Choze

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add me fellas, I only have a few of you on my PSN, and I want to compare Star Dust Scores to compare to. Annihilating Jordans score gets boring. ;)

Why don't u add us? ;) lol

I'll add u later on if i switch on my PS3 tonight. Not got stardust yet but i do intend to get it.

Please add me fellas, I only have a few of you on my PSN, and I want to compare Star Dust Scores to compare to. Annihilating Jordans score gets boring. ;)

You can add me and revel in the glory of my SSHD scores.

I'd add you...but you know, it's hard when the PS3 is broken.

Why don't u add us? ;) lol

Cos' if you guys add me, you've only gotta add one guy, (whereas Id have to add loads :() and plus my ID is super duper mega easy!

I'll add u later on if i switch on my PS3 tonight. Not got stardust yet but i do intend to get it.

Oh man, I love Stardust so much. I know people here said it was good, but its super sweet, It truly is. Cant imagine anyone wouldnt love this game.

I thought I was doing AMAZING last night, absolutelt obliterated my last score, but then I only went up a few thousand ranks. Im 21,000th approx on Arcade.

You can add me and revel in the glory of my SSHD scores.

I'd add you...but you know, it's hard when the PS3 is broken.

Ah fo sho man, Ill add you. Daft is easy to do.

Guest Jordan

Work Time Fun

God of War

Ratchet and Clank

Daxter

Crisis Core

Secret Agent Clank

Space Invaders Extreme

All pretty good games.

Guest Jordan
Does anyone know what firmware update 2.42 does? Anything special?

Also sorry bout your luck Daft!

2.42 just added some PS1 stability fixes AFAIK.

Cos' if you guys add me, you've only gotta add one guy, (whereas Id have to add loads :() and plus my ID is super duper mega easy!

Suppose that would make it easier, i never thought of it like that! I will add u later and coz i'm in an adding mood ill even add u on the 360!

I will prob buy stardust this week, played the demo and loved it.

Infact, this talk of stardust has just convinced me to buy it now! Sod waiting! lol. Now downloading....

good lad! you won't regret it...although good luck trying to beat Daft's scores like the rest of us are! Download the solo pack as well if you can afford it, you need it for some of the trophies...

good lad! you won't regret it...although good luck trying to beat Daft's scores like the rest of us are! Download the solo pack as well if you can afford it, you need it for some of the trophies...

Cool, yer i am. Unlike u waiting to get paid i have just been paid so i'm ok for money atm ;)

Cool, yer i am. Unlike u waiting to get paid i have just been paid so i'm ok for money atm ;)

lol! I hate getting paid mid-month but then working at a college has its plus points like when I get paid next week I'm getting paid to be on holiday for 6 weeks effectively....

lol! I hate getting paid mid-month but then working at a college has its plus points like when I get paid next week I'm getting paid to be on holiday for 6 weeks effectively....

You have just earned the right to have my middle finger stuck up at u! lol.

I get paid the last working day of every month for working 6 days a week, every week!

Nice to see Uncharted trophy support suddenly appear. I had a quick game through today and when starting a new file you get the option of "want to carry over your treasures" I did, got the professional treasure hunter medal (which gave me a trophy) but it didn't affect any others. So it's tied to a save at least (perhaps?). I'll restart from scratch though, if any game deserves more playtime it's Uncharted.

Nice to see Uncharted trophy support suddenly appear. I had a quick game through today and when starting a new file you get the option of "want to carry over your treasures" I did, got the professional treasure hunter medal (which gave me a trophy) but it didn't affect any others. So it's tied to a save at least (perhaps?). I'll restart from scratch though, if any game deserves more playtime it's Uncharted.

I'm still yet to get it, but with it being on platinum i will defo be getting it soon.

Just finished downloading stardust, will try and play it later.

You have just earned the right to have my middle finger stuck up at u! lol.

I get paid the last working day of every month for working 6 days a week, every week!

To be fair though...I work nearly 50 hours a week to make up for the summer as I they are not paid holidays...I only get paid for 4 weeks holiday like everyone else...So if I got paid for an actual months work I would be loaded then but even more skint in summer....

Finally bought a Dual Shock 3 controller. As soon as I have one I'll get back into Ratchet and Resistance. Is the DS3 a more comfortable controller? Because I find the PS2 one to be better than the Six Axis pad, so wondering if the difference is the same.

Finally bought a Dual Shock 3 controller. As soon as I have one I'll get back into Ratchet and Resistance. Is the DS3 a more comfortable controller? Because I find the PS2 one to be better than the Six Axis pad, so wondering if the difference is the same.

Its more weighty and therefore has more of a shall we say presence in your hand, but other than that is exactly the same as sixaxis in everyway.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!